Round 20 - Cowboys vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah apart from a few mistakes Oates did pretty well tonight out on the wing, thought that high penalty against him was extremely harsh.

Yeah time to give Wallace the flick, he can join Norman in whatever unlucky Qld Cup side he can play for.

Speaking of shout out, did anyone else see Hodges unleashing on Hoffman throughout the course of the second half? He wasn't too happy.

Speaking of shout out, did anyone else see Hodges unleashing on Hoffman throughout the course of the second half? He wasn't too happy.

Thought that was more aimed at Maranta tbh considering how much Hoffman put his body on the line if it was directed at him it's not deserved.

yup saw that. he was real cranky. im glad to see him so passionate though

Was it just me or did Wallace completely stuff up the team dynamic.
Mad props to Hodges.
Sneaky thumbs up to Thaiday for faking a cramp to cover a knock-on.
Oates gets major credit. Where the hell did he come from?
Ben Hunt FTW. Wallace completely ruined his momentum.
Loved Hodges playing attacking FB swap with Hoffman as defense. Brilliant!
Hoffman has to learn to take those bombs less awkwardly. I nearly choked every time he took it away from his chest.
Gillet was also AWESOME he took it hard to Matt Scott.

Thaiday MoTM for the 'captain's knock'

Lol ....no

But I will give him a wink for milking the "cramp" in his leg.

Very quick thinking from the skipper after he plainly dropped the ball when trying to play it.

Could have been an entirely different result, if the refs had of been on to the ruse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • eggstar10
  • Aldo
  • RodF
  • Justwin
  • Morkel
... and 63 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.