Round 20 Discussion

Anyone watching the game ATM??? We need our fullback or someone to follow up each play like Tedesco did just then. If that play was us the ball would have bounced twice to Macca and a loss of 5 meters. Good Support play is can be sooo dangerous!

I was thinking about the support play FB vs the playmaking sweeping FB... and realistically the FB should be sitting at the ruck the entire game except when you're inside the 20 as that's the only place the sweep is run.

Broncos just don't support the ruck at all in offense and macca is typically the only one ever there... such a massive fail from a coaching point of view

Forget about the race for top 8 the top 4 is cut throat right now. Drop an unexpected game and it's like snakes and ladders.
Apart from Penriff the top 8 is done particularly looking at the draw some teams come home with.

This year is by far the best chance of a team coming from 5 to 8 and winning.

I was thinking about the support play FB vs the playmaking sweeping FB... and realistically the FB should be sitting at the ruck the entire game except when you're inside the 20 as that's the only place the sweep is run.

Broncos just don't support the ruck at all in offense and macca is typically the only one ever there... such a massive fail from a coaching point of view

Or have Slater, who can somehow be exactly where it's required at any time.

Thank Goodness we piled on the points against the Dogs or the druggies would be 3rd now with F/A

Soliola has been referred straight to the judiciary.

No mention of how many weeks he faces, but considering it's been referred to the judiciary, you would have to say he is in some shit.

Rapana also faces a one match ban for a shoulder charge.

Soliola should be in trouble and he will be in a lot of trouble BUT it isn't for being dangerous, it is simply because it has been given media attention and that is the only thing the NRL cares about.

If the NRL cared about player safety and doing the right thing, the tackle on Blair would have been ten in the bin and a decent suspension as well.

Soliola should be in trouble and he will be in a lot of trouble BUT it isn't for being dangerous, it is simply because it has been given media attention and that is the only thing the NRL cares about.

If the NRL cared about player safety and doing the right thing, the tackle on Blair would have been ten in the bin and a decent suspension as well.
Top post.

How about the fullback for Dragons today? Anyone else watch the game? The kid is an absolute weapon and has to be the most confident debutante Ive seen since Normy debuted for us at fb and got MotM.

If its not a flash in the pan this kid could be anything.

How about the fullback for Dragons today? Anyone else watch the game? The kid is an absolute weapon and has to be the most confident debutante Ive seen since Normy debuted for us at fb and got MotM.

If its not a flash in the pan this kid could be anything.

Dufty? Yeah he looked REALLY good.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to debut. He's been a stand-out in the U20s system for sometime and seemed to be the player the Dragons have been after for a few years now. I haven't seen the game, but I'm happy to hear he made a strong debut, he's the type of player who will turn heads on the big stage.

It was like deja vu in the tipping. I finally broke my decade long duck of zero 8/8 weeks when Parramatta beat Wests earlier this year and they managed it again albeit unconvincingly. Toughest tip was Penrith/Titans. I really wanted to go Gold Coast but I just knew this would be the type of game the Panthers would fluke. Sure enough, the Titans lose a major part of their go-forward early in Hurrell and they concede two intercept tries.

Dragons/Sea Eagles was also tough, but the Sea Eagles' injury toll and the Dragons recent record was enough to sway me.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Brocko
  • BroncosMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.