Round 20 Discussion

Wow guys, you could sit through Annersely talking about anything? He talks so much nonsense it makes me feel somehow stupider than I am.
Now if you were certain other posters I would have said how is that humanly possible? But because it is you, I will completely agree with you.

Just wondering if there’s any other sporting competition in the world that needs someone to come out every week and pat their refs on the back and explain to the fans why certain rulings are made?

Wow guys, you could sit through Annersely talking about anything? He talks so much nonsense it makes me feel somehow stupider than I am.
I just cannot understand how Annersley has gotten anywhere in his career, and I am not even trying to be harsh. When you watch him and listen to him talk he mumbles and bumbles and just looks useless. He clearly has never had to go through a real interview for anything he has done because you wouldn't get past 2 questions before thanking him for coming in and you would be in touch.

I just cannot understand how Annersley has gotten anywhere in his career, and I am not even trying to be harsh. When you watch him and listen to him talk he mumbles and bumbles and just looks useless. He clearly has never had to go through a real interview for anything he has done because you wouldn't get past 2 questions before thanking him for coming in and you would be in touch.

But he wears glasses, a suit and uses big words. All of this means that the people in the NRL who interviewed him were somehow even dumber and thought his big words meant he knew what he was talking about even though they also couldn’t understand him.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.