Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I always wanted TMM back in the team when he was fit but gave Kevvie benefit of doubt after an impressive away win against bogey team Eels. But after 2 very disappointing losses its time to crack the whip and show some balls and make changes and not give excuses.
TMM for Nui (attack and defensive we look more solid)
Jensen's and Fledger swap. Need some impact off the bench.
Paix for Turpin.
Lee for Mariner.
Gamble to replace Palasia. Palaisa is a prop and comes on at lock to give Kobe a breather but our attack is gone from the moment. We need a ball playing lock to spark our attack again and Gamble is the answer. Keep Kennedy in his team for his offloads. Would be tempted to put TC/Hosking instead of Riki. Riki just is soft and can't bend the line.

I always wanted TMM back in the team when he was fit but gave Kevvie benefit of doubt after an impressive away win against bogey team Eels. But after 2 very disappointing losses its time to crack the whip and show some balls and make changes and not give excuses.
TMM for Nui (attack and defensive we look more solid)
Jensen's and Fledger swap. Need some impact off the bench.
Paix for Turpin.
Lee for Mariner.
Gamble to replace Palasia. Palaisa is a prop and comes on at lock to give Kobe a breather but our attack is gone from the moment. We need a ball playing lock to spark our attack again and Gamble is the answer. Keep Kennedy in his team for his offloads. Would be tempted to put TC/Hosking instead of Riki. Riki just is soft and can't bend the line.

if you wanted him in before this week then you wanted him in before he was fully fit

Anyone have the full story for this

Attachments

• A544A957-BB3A-4906-8950-1FB6CA2DC911.jpeg
    A544A957-BB3A-4906-8950-1FB6CA2DC911.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 100
Yep, he is next level talent wise and is not even close to reaching his prime. There is talk that he'll be part of the WC squad. I certainly wouldn't be protesting as he'll be a regular rep player for the next ten years.
he'll be a wallaby in next to no time

So one thing I saw the Roosters, and I see Melbourne do as well. Is do ANYTHING at all to play ahead of the mark. They'll crawl, or take a big step forward...whatever they do they are playing the ball ahead of the tackle.

The amount of times this pings the defenders as opposed to the attackers it's just too good of a strat not to make part of our DNA.

We just don't see, to be doing all we can be doing to **** with their markers.

So one thing I saw the Roosters, and I see Melbourne do as well. Is do ANYTHING at all to play ahead of the mark. They'll crawl, or take a big step forward...whatever they do they are playing the ball ahead of the tackle.

The amount of times this pings the defenders as opposed to the attackers it's just too good of a strat not to make part of our DNA.

We just don't see, to be doing all we can be doing to **** with their markers.

Panthers and Cows also do it, step forward and to the side to catch the markers out.

All of the those teams also rush in defense and dare the referee to penalise them for being off side, particularly on early tackles where set restarts don't hurt as much.

They really try to slow that first tackle right down, concede the set restart but it then make sure their defensive line is then ready to rush up and sawrm the next tackle.

All of them do the same things at scrums, miles off side, always concede the set restart, slow the play the ball down for ages, destroys any momentum or space from the scrum.

The set restart rule is the most useless load of shit ever.

*Edit* Our defensive line speed was non existent from the kickoff against the Roosters, that's why they just chewed up the metres.

if you wanted him in before this week then you wanted him in before he was fully fit

18th man ?
He was ready to play 2 weeks ago , but didn`t make the 1st 17 ...

18th man is 1st cab off the rank if a player pulls out during warm ups . Or players are excluded by HIA protocols .

Did anyone else find it bad that nothing came out of Payne Hass eye poke?
I thought we might've been able to milk a penalty out of it - and Payne rubbing his eye did no harm, given he's such a tough fucker - but it was pretty borderline. Could have at least got the ball back. That sucked.

I thought we might've been able to milk a penalty out of it - and Payne rubbing his eye did no harm, given he's such a tough fucker - but it was pretty borderline. Could have at least got the ball back. That sucked.
We would've if we challenged it. When put under the microscope of a review you can't really ignore it like they did during the run of play. Obviously not intentionally, but still accidental head (eye) contact causing him to lose the ball. Easy penalty.

Gamble to replace Palasia.

Gamble would need an oxygen bottle on a trolley .
He hasn`t run for weeks . Only pumps iron .

Last time he played middle he looked like he might vomit as he left the field . Gassed as fck .

I like the idea . But he`s not fit to do the job ATM .

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.