PRE-GAME Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

38202763_2199102900118601_8503508554240491520_o.jpg

Ha ha what you doing while the game's on then? By the sounds of it you might as well not bother.
It is a ritual that he has. If he rubbishes them, they usually come good and vice versa. He lives and breathes the Broncos and it is the #1 thing in his life and this is how he copes with the anxiety. It usually works though.

You can't just make him a center unless he wants do do it himself. His pathways to center and backrow could well be the reason he could end up leaving at some point to be quite honest. He really doesn't want to be that bench utility. If Boyd keeps playing well at center, I can see him finishing his career there so if he stays fit that's a spot tied up, and he won't moves Roberts. I actually think we could end up struggling for a bit of depth in the backs tbh.

I like him at back row, he always looks so much better there when I've seen him but he has got his hands full getting past Glenn, Gillett, Sua and Fifita.

Younger blokes these days don't seem to have the patience to hand around.

He looks sharp at center and im not sure if boyd will see out his contract. We have locked him up but not many other backs so that makes me think he will play center.

He looks sharp at center and im not sure if boyd will see out his contract. We have locked him up but not many other backs so that makes me think he will play center.

Thing is though, what if Boyd does see out his contract? He will be behind him for years. Won't matter either if he is under contract or not if he becomes unhappy as Bennett will release him. He never has and I don't think he ever will keep unhappy blokes. I'm just hoping he will stick it out at 14 until a spot opens up. Not convinced he will after talking to him though.

It is a ritual that he has. If he rubbishes them, they usually come good and vice versa. He lives and breathes the Broncos and it is the #1 thing in his life and this is how he copes with the anxiety. It usually works though.
Well he called it right and got the mom right.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • LGH
  • peter09
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • heartly87
  • leon.bott
  • Manifesto
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.