PRE-GAME Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

...gotta love the coach really putting the foot down for this game and demanding a response by making a scapegoat of a young centre/winger in Coates who hes dropped...

Insanity; do the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result...
I believe the primary change Seibold would've been considering was inclusion of Dearden at halfback, which has a flow on effect to hooker (McC, Seggy, Turps), five eighth (Boyd, Turps), potentially center (Boyd if moved out of 6)... which then flows into 2nd row (Glenn, Fifi), etc., etc., etc.

What happened instead... Dearden injures his ankle the next day. Gillett fails his fitness test again.

After Dearden was injured and Gillett was ruled out what exactly did you expect would change??

try don't talk the talk if your unable/unwilling to walk the walk...

This is the same side virtually that got their arses handed to them last week...there ARE changes that could have been made...but weren't...

Coaches say a lot but its what they do that counts.....Siebs has made allusions towards putting his foot down to the playing group (good) with removing a schoolkid from centre and sticking with the same blokes again....(???)

And i simply....don't....get...it....

try don't talk the talk if your unable/unwilling to walk the walk...

This is the same side virtually that got their arses handed to them last week...there ARE changes that could have been made...but weren't...

Coaches say a lot but its what they do that counts.....Siebs has made allusions towards putting his foot down to the playing group (good) with removing a schoolkid from centre and sticking with the same blokes again....(???)

And i simply....don't....get...it....

Clearly.

regardless....i wish the boys well tonight im sure you all know that and ill be on here with the usual rapid crowd smashing out posts during the ebb and flow of the game...

Good times...!

We are going to flog them, even though they turn up for the first 20mins or so. They are a worse footy team than us.

Broncs by 22
Turps with 3 try assists, 1 try
Boyd to do very little in attack and let in a try, possibly 2.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.