Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

You’re not imagining it, I’ll probably get howled down but he hasn’t been overly good for us. Might just be the way he’s being used.
He's played 287 minutes for us. That's the equivalent of just over three and a half games. He has 1 try, 2 try assists, 3 line breaks, 3 line break assists, 4 forced drop-outs, 8 offloads and a tackle efficiency of 91.8%. And that's with over 20% of his minutes coming against the Storm (incidentally his only loss in 8 games). He has been very good.

He's played 287 minutes for us. That's the equivalent of just over three and a half games. He has 1 try, 2 try assists, 3 line breaks, 3 line break assists, 4 forced drop-outs, 8 offloads and a tackle efficiency of 91.8%. And that's with over 20% of his minutes coming against the Storm (incidentally his only loss in 8 games). He has been very good.
People can come up with statistics for anything. Forfty percent of people know that

Hello coach seibold. I knew you were on this forum somewhere. Now drop Boyd already, his stats stink.

Jokes aside those stats certainly paint a different picture to what I had perceived.

Can you please do this for Darius Boyd over his entire 2019 season? I need a good laugh

Can you please do this for Darius Boyd over his entire 2019 season? I need a good laugh
I could, but the results will be more generous than you think. There's no statistic for tackles declined, only missed.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.