Round 21 - Eels vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it. Norman destroys us every time and every time he's laughing his ass off.

geez that was horrible. Our attack is a shambles. We never looked like scoring after the first 10

Doesn't even matter. We were diabolical. I feel sick.

For sure, but a lot of that did come after getting smashed by the refs and their influence on the ruck

Curious as to how many Parra fans think they've legit won this game with this standard of reffing. They've gotten every call while we've gotten none
Most calls were correct. Blame our players for this shit show, especially Blair and Roberts, who lost their heads.

Eels played well tonight. Got to give them credit folks. It's ONE game though. Let's keep things in perspective.

For sure, but a lot of that did come after getting smashed by the refs and their influence on the ruck
It's not the refs fault we have absolutely no linespeed and can't win a wrestle to save our lives, anyone would think we're still playing in the 90's with the speed which we let opposition teams play the ball

Agreed. But true contenders bounce back from shit calls. They take the power out of the refs/oppositions hands. We don't have a plan B or C.

It's not the refs fault we have absolutely no linespeed and can't win a wrestle to save our lives, anyone would think we're still playing in the 90's with the speed which we let opposition teams play the ball

Because we got penalised if we held any longer. I bag the refs, but I rarely go full refs fault. But tonight was ridiculously one-sided, even for them

Thanks coaching staff to make Broncos attack shit. Our half had no clue what to do. From last few round the biggest disappointment is our forward. They make shit yard. What can I say Boyd. He is looking disinterested. Please Wayne change attacking coach. Both Alex Glenn and Andrew McCullough are injured. Adam Blair you ****. You dumb takeout our best player so far. Al, the player should shame on their performance.

Because we got penalised if we held any longer. I bag the refs, but I rarely go full refs fault. But tonight was ridiculously one-sided, even for them
We got penalised because we never earned the right to hold them down, our first contact is piss poor, our wrestling is non existent so we have no right to hold them down

Agreed. But true contenders bounce back from shit calls. They take the power out of the refs/oppositions hands. We don't have a plan B or C.

Yeah. Our plan A seems to be 'play how/whatever you want to'

Thanks coaching staff to make Broncos attack shit. Our half had no clue what to do. From last few round the biggest disappointment is our forward. They make shit yard. What can I saw Boyd. He is looking disinterested. Please Wayne charge attacking coach. Both Alex Glenn and Andrew McCullough are injured. Adam Blair you ****. You dumb takeout our best player so far. Al, the player should shame on their performance.

This. This says it all.

We need a decent coach who knows attacking football. Whoever we have doesn't

On behalf of the BroncosHQ Staff team I just wanted to offer a formal apology. In recent weeks, we've allowed the live discussion thread to become a cesspool filled with offensive banter and personal vendettas that take away from the thread. We appreciate the input you provide the forum, and reward the trust you have in us to moderate this board effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • armchair
  • Behold
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Skathen
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.