Croft dropped ✅
Kelly back ✅
Isaako dropped ✅
Good bench ✅
Forwards as good as possible ✅
Coates back ❌
Mead late swap for Coates? ❓
Copley released to play against us ❌

Yeah the Copley one is a weird one, that's for sure.

Also, Paix in reserves, who knows, he might come back early.

I'm interested to see how Cobbo goes at centre... if he marks against Manu, will be a big test for the kid.

Could we potentially see a 2022 back line of

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Farnsworth

Croft dropped ✅
Kelly back ✅
Isaako dropped ✅
Good bench ✅
Coates back ❌
Copley against Coates…

One is made from the glass and stumbles over his own feet, the other gets caught in nomansland more often than Milford queues up at Macca’s.

What a sight that matchup will be.

Croft dropped ✅
Kelly back ✅
Isaako dropped ✅
Good bench ✅
Coates back ❌

I've always been a fan of Copley, BHQ knows this, but given his form and lack of game time, I'd be tempted to put a tick next to that one as well

Croft dropped ✅
Kelly back ✅
Isaako dropped ✅
Good bench ✅
Coates back ❌
Thought I saw copley named in last weeks roosters run on team but he never even ended up in the 17.
See what happens this week.

I've always been a fan of Copley, BHQ knows this, but given his form and lack of game time, I'd be tempted to put a tick next to that one as well
He’ll get a double if he’s opposing Coates

Croft dropped ✅
Kelly back ✅
Isaako dropped ✅
Good bench ✅
Coates back ❌
How can you say Copley playing against us is bad, he hasn't played in months.

Let go of the season mate it's done
I don't care what stage of the season it is, if you are going to make changes it should be for a reason other than just making changes. All year this has been going on and we finally get some stability in the side & the defence starting to gel and kevvie goes & tinkerers with it yet again! All year it's been one step forward & two steps back because the coach thinks the answer to every problem is to change the side instead of actually coaching it.

I don't think anyone can really complain about this side.

This is quite literally our best side available.
I agree regarding the halves, forwards and bench but I really don’t know what Kev is doing with that backline.

Our right side defence had been one of the worst in the comp and the last 4 weeks it has considerably improved to the point that it was now easily the best defensive aspect of the team.

Arthurs comes in and does a decent job of covering Staggs and plays a position (right centre) he is used to.

Coates hasn’t played any footy so he hasn’t earned the spot back - Isaako has just apparently lost it. Mead is apparently below even Coates in the pecking order despite being solid in all of his performances on the wing and his wealth of experience.

Arthurs dropped and Farnworth moved to right centre - for Cobbo.

After coming out and saying the end of the year is apparently about stability Kev completely shuffles the backline and now 7 players in the team have a man next to them who they have never played with before.

Coates hasn’t played footy in over a month
Farnworth has rarely if every played right centre
Cobbo hasn’t played centre in years

Lunacy as always - just when I was just starting to think Kev had turned a corner. If we don’t get completely exposed by Manu, Teddy, and Walker I’ll change my avatar to Kevin.

Is Arthars injured? Pretty funny we apparently want to re-sign him for another two years but won't give him more than 1 game at a time before dropping him. Unless of course he's injured.

Who takes the goal kicking duties?

Is Arthars injured? Pretty funny we apparently want to re-sign him for another two years but won't give him more than 1 game at a time before dropping him. Unless of course he's injured.
Mead got re-signed and can’t get a run
Kelly has been offered a contract and had to wait for Croft to force Kev’s hand.

That’s what I don’t get. Why re-sign so many players that can’t even get a run in this environment. Bottom of the table endless shuffling but still don’t warrant a look in, yet let’s re-sign them

I thought Issako has been really strong in recent weeks since moving to the wing.
Kelly for Croft was always going to happen but you couldn't drop Croft after a winning performance against the cowboys.
Arthurs goes unnoticed in the team which is a good thing because he's not fucking up all the time.. comes in and is reliable and does his job, don't see why he always is the first to be punted.
I do like Cobbo coming in to get more game time under his belt but after some of Nuis efforts last week i would of gave Nui the week off and had cobbo or herbie at fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.