[Round 1, 2021] Broncos vs Roosters

You're watching the NRL pushing their Top 4 patsies. The NRL will ride them hard to make the top 4, so the Storm or Panthers will have a super easy game in the first week of the finals and get the week off.

The narrative will be that the Roosters put in a valiant effort to make the top 4 but just had too many players out to compete against a heavyweight. They'll lose by 50 and no one will be surprised.

It wasn't that bad fatty.... but why the **** didn't klein notice it like he does EVERYTHING we do that isn't even a penalty?

Jeez Klein did not want to give that one. He 100% thought Levi was milking, but that was a legit high shot.

i remember saying a few weeks ago we are to nice and dont have enough players that use gamesmanship. (ie milk penalty)

im so glad we have levi wish we would resign him

you gotta player the shit rules to your advantage.

need smarter players like him

Love that Levi is playing for the penalty.

Well hate it, but everyone else does it, so glad we’re finally doing it.
I've seen a lot of stuff I see us lacking in other options when Levi has been out there at hooker.

Coates isn’t even bothering with catching anymore lol

Wasn't that a knock on by tupou?

Klein has completely lost control of this game. He is guessing everything

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.