Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Legit question - has Patty ever put it down 4 times in one game?
Probably not, but Selwyn put it down 5 times in this one. But at least he also put it down 3 times over the tryline.

Cobbo needs to stop taking on the sideline when it’s clearly not on, he does it every game, twice tonight. It’s ok to just take the tackle ffs.

Our contact looks really poor, just a lot of air swings & falling off tackles, made Milford look like a prop in a run toward the end of game.

Flegler needs to go back to the bench, some of his efforts in defence were really poor, just grasping at jerseys. Jensen on the other hand was good, he’s just really consistent. He deserves to start & the balance of the bench is far better with Flegler.

TMM was good, felt like much safer hands.

Oates is probably the only guy who has maintained his form, he was really good again.

We will be cannon fodder for Melbourne next week. I don’t know if something has happened or if they have just run out of puff, but the energy just hasn’t been there the last month.

I agree with them.
I'm happy with the win👍
Our performance though was sub par.
I get we were not great, but how can they shit on us, when we won. If we were not great, and won, then Newcastle were far worse, but no mention of how poorly they played, it was just "Not good enough from Broncos".

I’m disappointed that TMM is leaving but god damn this man impresses me so much. He will remain one of my favourite players for as long as he plays just how humble he is. Even his debut for the Panthers against us where he pretty much won the game from memory.

I get we were not great, but how can they shit on us, when we won. If we were not great, and won, then Newcastle were far worse, but no mention of how poorly they played, it was just "Not good enough from Broncos".
I hear what you are saying bro, & I agree.
In general, NRL media is shit.
Fact is though, based on our last 3 games... the Broncos are nothing more than pretenders atm.

I just love the cool feel of TMM, he is a great player who can calm down his teammates which is very much this team needs, I love the sign he even push our player to show the position on the defense line.

Once again, Niu is a great athlete, but you easily become more nervous and anxious than him watching him play, and I would assume his teammates share the same sort of feeling.

I wish the signing of Walsh is a right move, although I already regretted us not fighting harder on TMM

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.