Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I’m totally different to others here I think. Were we great? Heck no but we needed a win and there were some pretty good signs overall. This was never going to be perfect, it was the win to turn things back on track.

We still have Herbie and Patty coming back in which will be huge and surely Kevvie isn’t blind and will bring Paix back next game.

Riki is an issue but he deserves next game to make up for tonight.

Good signs.

If we play like that against the Storm they will put 40+ on us. TMM being back made a huge difference and Riki had a shocker with his hands. If he doesn't get dropped Reynolds just needs to use him as a decoy runner on every play to the right.

We really need a decent 9 for next year. Walters sometimes still looks like he's not sure what's going on and Turpin is just bog ordinary.

I'm really hoping Reece Walsh is as good as they say he is because TMM makes such a difference to our team.

I think our attack has dropped off a bit because Reynolds is definitely not going deep into the line before passing as he was before picking up the rib injury. I'd say Kevvie is trying to protect him a bit and told him to pass early and concentrate on his kicking.

Not much has been missed here on our performance. Take the win and move on.

That said, so fucking glad the club showed Milford the door. He was absolutely shithouse tonight. Can't believe how far he has gone downhill. Total spud of a player.

The first time Jordan dropped the ball because he had a big look before he had the ball.

No worries, I thought to myself.. he'll fix that up and it won't happen again.
NEKKKK MINNIT

Not much has been missed here on our performance. Take the win and move on.

That said, so fucking glad the club showed Milford the door. He was absolutely shithouse tonight. Can't believe how far he has gone downhill. Total spud of a player.
Bennett must be rubbing his hands together, thinking about Milf icing games for the phins in 23....

I’m totally different to others here I think. Were we great? Heck no but we needed a win and there were some pretty good signs overall. This was never going to be perfect, it was the win to turn things back on track.

We still have Herbie and Patty coming back in which will be huge and surely Kevvie isn’t blind and will bring Paix back next game.

Riki is an issue but he deserves next game to make up for tonight.

Good signs.
I was impressed with the resolve they showed on their goal-line. It would have been easy to have their pants pulled down after they went close with Cobbo and Milford fooled the referee into giving him a penalty but they kept turning up and putting pressure on the Knights attack and grafted their way back into the contest.

What really impressed me was the set in the lead-up to the Oates try. Staggs has come under a lot of criticism for his lack of involvement but if he can come up with more efforts like that he'll be able to turn that into a strength of his game. It reminded me of the good ol' days with Hodges and Tate making quality metres out of the Broncos end.

The team can only get better from here. Carrigan comes back from suspension in 3 weeks, TMM gets even better with more match fitness, Cobbo still has room to improve after he shakes off his PTSD from the Origin knock, Turps gets shipped off for Paix off the bench, and Herbi or Brenko comes back from injury. Then the gun Gamble is also a weapon under utilised. Looking good come finals time barr further injuries.
2 weeks

Having TMM back felt like the same sensation as the peace when a loud annoying noise finally stops.

Turpin’s service was really horrific. We all love hyperbole but I really don’t remember ever seeing service that bad and I’ve seen Thaiday play hooker. No coincidence the points stopped when he came in and started again when he left. Kev really played him too long and it almost cost us the game.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.