Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The only criticism I have of Martin is the Knights first try.

That really should not have happened. They likely still score, but it's the fact he wasn't there.

That part of my post was satire. If I’m wrong it’s always actually just satire
My favourite part was not long after coming to the field he stands at dummy half and instead of picking up the ball he just shrugs his shoulders in utter confusement.

WTF am I supposed to do with this?!

Pass the ball!

McHunt, can you interview Jake and find out what lessons Macca taught him? Does it involve taking an extra step before he passes the ball?

Sorry guys. Everyone can now vote.

Back in the winners circle.

NRL2022Round22FullTime

My favourite part was not long after coming to the field he stands at dummy half and instead of picking up the ball he just shrugs his shoulders in utter confusement.

WTF am I supposed to do with this?!

Pass the ball!

McHunt, can you interview Jake and find out what lessons Macca taught him? Does it involve taking an extra step before he passes the ball?
Lol I saw that. It was also my biggest gripe that turpin does not throw a bullet pass from the ground any more. I'm sure he did that constantly in his first season in 1st grade

One thing that annoyed me was in the second half after Cobbo makes that break, we spread the ball left and Flegler gets the ball, but instead of spreading it, he takes a hit up.

We had the numbers, we had an opportunity and we don't take it.

One thing that annoyed me was in the second half after Cobbo makes that break, we spread the ball left and Flegler gets the ball, but instead of spreading it, he takes a hit up.

We had the numbers, we had an opportunity and we don't take it.
Yeah I would much prefer to see them spread it on plays like that then spread it in our half and drop the ball

Our attack was fine. It was our errors that cost us. Some of the set plays tonight were outstanding
Considering most of our errors were in attack I can’t see how you can say it was fine. Our defense was solid given the continuous leg ups the ref kept giving them but if we make that many mistakes in attack we’re in big trouble.

Good to get a win but gee, we have to do something about the discipline!

Newcastle's first try came about through poor discipline from James. Gave away a six again and then next tackle a penalty!

Jensen was average too at times, enthusiastic but again, he let the team down with poor discipline ( dumb play, 6 again soon as he came on, tut tut)and then came the straight drop on play one after we'd scored.

In the space of 12 minutes he gave away 6 again, dropped it and then followed it up with another 6 again.

Even Haas got into the spirit of things with a six again. On top of 6 penalties it seems as though we have a discipline problem .

6/10

Decent win really.
Good to get a win but gee, we have to do something about the discipline!

Newcastle's first try came about through poor discipline from James. Gave away a six again and then next tackle a penalty!

Jensen was average too at times, enthusiastic but again, he let the team down with poor discipline ( dumb play, 6 again soon as he came on, tut tut)and then came the straight drop on play one after we'd scored.

In the space of 12 minutes he gave away 6 again, dropped it and then followed it up with another 6 again.

Even Haas got into the spirit of things with a six again. On top of 6 penalties it seems as though we have a discipline problem .

6/10

Kennedy was pretty shit as well.

Decent win really.

Kennedy was pretty shit as well.
Really? I thought he was only on for 10 minutes. What did he do wrong? I noticed 10 tackles, 2 misses and 2 hitups. Sounds pretty busy to me, you know like, in just 10 minutes.

Turpin needs a swift kick up the arse, didn't move a muscle for Newcastle's first try. Well, not until it was too late. RK might have done better but I guess he thought Turpin was moving too.

Still, sensational results really in 2022. Such an improvement on 21.

Just watched the game and I personally believe that Riki is getting some pretty harsh feedback. Was he attack beast no, was he a world beater no, but he was solid in attack and definitely put a few hard runs in. He made some errors but still put in 100%

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • big k
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.