PRE-GAME Round 22 - Broncos vs Panthers

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If this true and he is in the frame to be picked what I don't get is why are Dearden/O'Sullivan being held back supposedly because 'there is too much riding on these next few games and they mightn't handle the pressure'
FFS surely the same situation applies to this kid as well.

Last edited:
Mathematically we could still make the finals even if we drop the next 3 games and win the Bulldogs game, but we would need results to go our way.

We can secure a spot in the finals regardless of other results if we win 3 of our next 4.

Don't the storm play b.smith and papenhuyzen off the bench?

Didn't they say he might be coming for Kennedy? If that's the case, it is just as stupid. A back and a hooker on the bench? Is Oates shifting into the second-row when Perese comes on?
[automerge]1565770120[/automerge]
Don't the storm play b.smith and papenhuyzen off the bench?

B.Smith plays as a lock basically. Macca could shift to 13 I suppose.

Last edited:
Sorry - who said this?
I was paraphrasing a bit but it was lockyer who referred to this in an interview.
Was also mentioned by some other posters on one of the other threads.

Carrigan or flegs better be starting lock over offa, we lost a lot of go forward when our two starting props came off. We need offa off the bench.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • simplythebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • Battler
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • BroncoFan94
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Scorchie
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.