PRE-GAME Round 22 - Broncos vs Panthers

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Honestly, unless at last one, if not two of Bird, Boyd, Macca and Gillett leave, we are in a lot of trouble for the next 2-3 years. Just wayy too much cap tied up with those 4 for very little result. If we lose Fifita i'd be furious. Especially considering we are reportedly throwing $600k at Oates and $500k at Offa... Not to mention the stupid money Bird, boyd and Gillett are on.

We will win, partly because Panthers don't take their chances. But also because a few things click into gear attack-wise.

A few things, not everything.

Honestly our saving grace for the season would be Boyd being suspended for the next 2 months. It seems the club doesnt have the balls to drop him, so it will take the hand of god.

Honestly our saving grace for the season would be Boyd being suspended for the next 2 months. It seems the club doesnt have the balls to drop him, so it will take the hand of god.

With so much talk this week about his metre run, it’d be funny if he is angry and hogs the ball all night long.

With so much talk this week about his metre run, it’d be funny if he is angry and hogs the ball all night long.
dude, im expecting him to 10x his performance with a massive 10m gain.

My issue isnt with the 1 run for 1m. My issue is with the 13 touches... fucking 13. Wingers touch the ball more than that.

I'm not confident enough in a result to make a tip. Wouldn't be surprised if we won, or lost by 30 though.

I will predict however that the commentary team will be calling or milf to move back into the halves by half time

I will predict however that the commentary team will be calling or milf to move back into the halves by half time
I did not know you were commentating tonight, are you on Fox or Nine (so I can watch the opposite).

I did not know you were commentating tonight, are you on Fox or Nine (so I can watch the opposite).

Well it happened on Fox last week, and it wasn’t me that said it

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.