Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The funny part is Souths were 10 wins 2 losses when Jimmy joined them and they assumed Roberts joining them would make them infinitely better and add even more to their team that was killing it at the time. Apparently they were certainties for the GF.

They have won 3 from 9 since he joined. 1 of those wins was that last second winner against St George off the short kick off when the Dragons had the game all but wrapped up. Another win was that game in Townsville that looked like Cowboys were going to win until South pulled off a couple of late plays and was probably the only real half decent game Roberts has played. You couldn’t script this shit!

On the flip side our form without him is 8 wins, 4 losses and a draw. I don’t think we are missing him no where near as much as most of us originally expected. He is a luxury player.
Despite our win ratio, we are still guilty of carrying way too many 'luxury' players for my liking.

I hope if we make the finals and have to play the Panthers that Seibs reads this little quote out from maloney to the boys - "They're not the same quality as some of the other sides. And we've still got some improvement. I wouldn't be worried about Brisbane," Maloney said, as he touched down in Sydney on Saturday. Disrespectful little twat!

You get a lot more respect "putting it on" the bigger guys than you do the smaller guys. I'm not saying leave them (smaller guys) alone, but he should be as equally aggressive to his foward counter parts than just halfbacks with their back turned to him or lying on the ground (again with their back turned to him)
Taumalolo? McGuire?

Honestly I can't even be bothered commenting on the judiciary anymore. It's just corrupt. There's nothing else to say.
Exactly and unfortunately for us there is no one with a presence in the media calling out the blatant bias against the Broncos... they're happy to fly the flag when it's a NSWRL darling, but because we've smashed their shitty comp for 3 decades they don't want a bar of us.

Instead it's #penaltybroncos

Exactly and unfortunately for us there is no one with a presence in the media calling out the blatant bias against the Broncos... they're happy to fly the flag when it's a NSWRL darling, but because we've smashed their shitty comp for 3 decades they don't want a bar of us.

Surprisingly Gould is in our corner

We're fighting to downgrade the TPJ charge to a grade 1, which would make it a 1 week suspension.

We've also accepted the early guilty plea on the Turpin charge (2 weeks)

Tough on Turpin but he's had this coming. A long stint on the sideline mightn't do TPJ any harm either. Timing sucks though. Could cost us the 8.

It's not only us to be fair, the Warriors get smashed at the judiciary, if I'm not mistaken, the Bulldogs do too. It's only the darling clubs like Melbourne and the Roosters who rarely get charged but also rarely seem to lose when they challenge.

Billy Slater getting off was the most disgraceful blantant corruption I've seen in a "legal" system, ever. They supposedly model the judiciary off the actual legal system, dead set if our actual courts worked like that I'd revoke my citizenship.

Last week game, Melbourne had a minimum of 2 suspension worthy offences, NAS crusher tackle, worse than TPJs! and Kamikaze dude elbowing the neck of Dylan Walker while he was running the ball. Neither were even sighted.

Last edited:
Aaand to push the bias a bit further.

Tapine doesnt get suspended for a punch that got him sent to the bin... so apparently a punching is necessary contact to the head 🤔🤔🤔

Munster didn't get suspended for a cannonball tackle... so taking out knees is also all good in the NRL as well

Last edited:
Turps suspension could be a blessing in disguise given that he's out of the 7 now. Hopefully whoever comes in goes well so the "Turpin to 7“ experiment can fucking end. On return though, he goes to 9.

Tapine doesnt get suspended for a punch that got him sent to the bin... so apparently a punching is necessary contact to the head 🤔🤔🤔

Munster didn't get suspended for a cannonball tackle... so taking out knees is also all good in the NRL as well

An absolute farce.

It's not only us to be fair, the Warriors get smashed at the judiciary, if I'm not mistaken, the Bulldogs do too. It's only the darling clubs like Melbourne and the Roosters who rarely get charged but also rarely seem to lose when they challenge.

Billy Slater getting off was the most disgraceful blantant corruption I've seen in a "legal" system, ever. They supposedly model the judiciary off the actual legal system, dead set if our actual courts worked like that I'd revoke my citizenship.

Last week game, Melbourne had a minimum of 2 suspension worthy offences, NAS crusher tackle, worse than TPJs! and Kamikaze dude elbowing the neck of Dylan Walker while he was running the ball. Neither were even sighted.
I was thinking something along these lines today as well.

The whole ‘early guilty plea’ for a reduced sentence really does fly in the face of the notion of being innocent until proven guilty - indeed, it’s pretty much the opposite. It just encourages players not to defend themselves.

I also understand it’s the same as a plea bargain, but I’d love to know the statistics on how many players actually contest their charge - I am expecting it would be a very low number. That pretty much tells me the belief among the clubs is that the outcome is a fait accompli, so why bother?

From my understanding too, you have to prove your innocence at the NRL judiciary, rather than it being the responsibility of those representing the NRL to prove your guilt (I could be wrong, so if I am, I would appreciate someone correcting me).

Regardless, the main thing to note is it is an absolute crock. Must be like watching a circus at the MRC / judiciary.

Last edited:

Didn't Lodge get suspended for a cannonball on Munster in Rd 1?

Moloney is the ****. He highlighted Turps effort by running in and then jumped up after a dubious at best 'crusher' tackle to ping TPJ. Get fucked you little ****. And didn’t even have the god damn decency to have a haircut or even a fucken shave before gracing the greatest football field in the world. **** off now.

Last edited:
We're fighting to downgrade the TPJ charge to a grade 1, which would make it a 1 week suspension.

We've also accepted the early guilty plea on the Turpin charge (2 weeks)

The club should also be fighting the grading of Turpin’s charge. The only reason why they probably aren’t is because if he loses that’s his season done unless we make the finals whereas TPJ’s season is over so practically nothing to lose.

But in regards to the Turpin one, I was happy enough if he got given a week just for the carelessness of the action but it’s not a grade 2.

All we hear about these days is how the MRC take injury into consideration, even though it shouldn’t. Sam Burgess just had a similar swinging arm downgraded from a 2 to a 1 and he knocked Moylan out and Moylan missed the Panthers game. On that basis alone I would be fighting the grading. The only difference was Turpin did his to a downed opponent but he didn’t even knock the bloke out.

Last edited:
The club should also be fighting the grading of Turpin’s charge. The only reason why they probably aren’t is because if he loses that’s his season done unless we make the finals whereas TPJ’s season is over so practically nothing to lose.

But in regards to the Turpin one, I was happy enough if he got given a week just for the carelessness of the action but it’s not a grade 2.

All we hear about these days is how the MRC take injury into consideration, even though it shouldn’t. Sam Burgess just had a similar swinging arm downgraded from a 2 to a 1 and he knocked Moylan out and Moylan missed the Panthers game. On that basis alone I would be fighting the grading. The only difference was Turpin did his to a downed opponent but he didn’t even knock the bloke out.
Turpin deserves his sentence, he went in with a clinched fist. It was intentional and stupid, so he needs a stint.

Add the Rabbitohs to that list ... Burgess being free to play was a joke

Active Now

• Santa
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • porouian
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  • BroncoFan94
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • Dazza 92
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Loch Ness Monster
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.