Round 22 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Entertaining game. We only have ourselves to blame for not closing it out from 30-18.

Where were our halves on that set towards the end of the game where GS*? kicked the ball on our 30m?

Last edited:
You're a bad supporter. I love when we win, you love when we lose.

Don't try and deny it, you'll only look worse.

Go easy on him mate he is a high flying executive, he doesn’t have time for mediocrity.

The game turned when the Cowboys brought Taumalolo, McLean and Scott back on halfway through the second half. Blame the refs and point to penalties or whatever but the simple fact of the matter is that momentum shifted and we were getting battered through the middle. We didn't help ourselves with stupid errors.

We played horrible against the Bulldogs. But in this game - we got rorted. Just your typical Cowboys win.

We should have won 36-32. Refs got them home badly. The Milf "ghost no try" is very blatant.

I don't even care anymore about this matchup. It is too predictable now and only produces misery and anger. Why bother. I was very angry 2 hours before kickoff, because I know what is going to happen and - it did. Typical last min bs.

The Cowboys are a very corrpt club. They were involved in a major match fixing scandal along with the Bulldogs back in 2010. Wouldn't surprise me if there is something going on between us lately. This Broncos/Cowboys matchup just stinks and the media full on rub it in just to piss me off even more.

We played horrible against the Bulldogs. But in this game - we got rorted. Just your typical Cowboys win.

We should have won 36-32. Refs got them home badly. The Milf "ghost no try" is very blatant.

I don't even care anymore about this matchup. It is too predictable now and only produces misery and anger. Why bother. I was very angry 2 hours before kickoff, because I know what is going to happen and - it did. Typical last min bs.

The Cowboys are a very corrpt club. They were involved in a major match fixing scandal along with the Bulldogs back in 2010. Wouldn't surprise me if there is something going on between us lately. This Broncos/Cowboys matchup just stinks and the media full on rub it in just to piss me off even more.
Feel very much the same v

.We won’t make the 8 now.

Really won’t matter if we do anyway.

We will limp out with our tails between our legs and they will have the perfect excuse to piss Bennett off...

The top class teams will show us how it’s done unlike this disorganized mess

How is the contest corrupt if the James Roberts try gets awarded when his right hand blatantly knocked the ball on into Kane Linnett? I thought the calls evened up and we were just not good enough to close out the game when Scott, McLean and Taumalolo came back on.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • theshed
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.