/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

I'm sorry, but shibasaki's woeful fkn pathetic attempt gave the game away.

Lot's if other turning points, but that one was the key one.

I've lost faith in WB , should never have promoted the kid to be in that position.

That’s us done. If we somehow limp into the finals we are making numbers.
Might be Wayne done now too.
Pathetic.

I’m sick of these games. Just give us a win each and not bother with the pointless charade

Edit: Inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were awful. Refs were actually helping us out in the first half too, let's not forget.

Boyd is not a fullback any more was it 2 or 3 tried off there grubbers

First of all, Glenn can **** right off for deadset sleeping in the ruck and gifting the Cows a try. Second, Shimasaki can **** off for that pissweak excuse of an attempt on Feldt. Thirdly, **** the NRL for what has become a grossly obvious campaign to manufacture a rivalry for the sake of J fucking T. Finally, **** the media for firstly shooting us in the foot with the Lodge saga to start the season, then doing it again at the tail end over Bennett.

**** everything.

We don't deserve to be in the 8, we really don't. We are better off not making the 8 and hopefully that does something positive to this piss weak teams mentality next season.

Wayne won't be our coach in 2019, you'll see.

Going on rugby league maths, we are a wooden spoon side. We should let the tigers make the 8 as they'd probably make a better effort

Mmmm. We just don’t look good.

That game was winnable but we weren’t good enough.

But ultimately we just don’t look strong enough in the positions that matter. A combination of Milford, Nikorima, McCullough and whoever Bennett decides on fullback for the finals won’t be enough to win a premiership.

Souffs, Roosters and Manly left. Bug chance if missing the 8.

We need to move Boyd from FB and put him on the wing with Roberts.

Just punt Nikorima to the bench where he’s very good, I doubt whoever replaced him at 7 could do worse tbh. I mean we’ve lost to the Bulldogs and Cowboys in succession now surely something changes

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Porthoz
  • Evander
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.