Round 22 Discussion

Lachey Lewis isnt the best half around but **** me he's a step up from what we have

Get that in and around your mouth Melbourne you *****.

Calling it now. Melbourne are getting rolled in the prelims. Their younger players don't have that extra gear.

Didn’t see the game - after being exposed as the grubs they are by the media this week, were the Storm uncharacteristically un-grubby against the Raiders?

Last edited:
My face watching the Bunnies struggle for the last 2 months -

It’s obvious why Melbourne don’t get penalised because if they did, the refs would have to try and be consistent and therefore 99 out of everything the Storm does would get penalised. Then, those said penalty crack downs would be criticised by the idiots in the media and the idiots running the NRL don’t want that now do they.

I’m sure the rabbits had better attack last year. Only 3 penalty goals against the dogs? What’s happened?

It’s obvious why Melbourne don’t get penalised because if they did, the refs would have to try and be consistent and therefore 99 out of everything the Storm does would get penalised. Then, those said penalty crack downs would be criticised by the idiots in the media and the idiots running the NRL don’t want that now do they.

They tried that at the start of 2018 and that’s how it unfolded.

Some Roberts magic
[automerge]1566040166[/automerge]
Souths got nothing tonight, how I would love to meet this same performing side next week.

Last edited:
LOL!!!! Fuckin' bullshit. Dropped ball all day.
[automerge]1566040377[/automerge]
K>A>R>M>A

Last edited:
Justice served next set lol
[automerge]1566040603[/automerge]
Bulldogs deserve this win too, they have played great for a side where they are.

Last edited:

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.