Round 22 Discussion

This. I don't really care about the makeup of the Grand Final (although Broncos V someone would be great) as long as those 2 teams aren't in it. Raiders V Eels would be fun.
Stranger things have happened. I'd love to see those two dickhead clubs not make it although objectively Melbourne are going to win and win it easily. Grubs.

Stranger things have happened. I'd love to see those two dickhead clubs not make it although objectively Melbourne are going to win and win it easily. Grubs.
A few people have said this already and I agree too - don't think Melbourne have an extra gear in them. They'll have to rely on the two Cams to have blinders.

"I'll get the best out of Jimmy" - Wayne Bennett

source.gif
Every time they have signed a broncos player they have said in the press release "Wayne and our coaching staff will get the best out of roberts/sua/dargan"..

The only player that has improved so far out of club swaps is the one who went the other way....

Tapine got a fine for PUNCHING SOMEONE IN THE HEAD. Munster no weeks off for purposely trying to break someone's leg...

Nothing to see here, move along broncos fans..... Get the word out to the boys, kneeing, punching and breaking are OK!

A few people have said this already and I agree too - don't think Melbourne have an extra gear in them. They'll have to rely on the two Cams to have blinders.
Honestly I hope you're right but it's not like Cam Smith can't turn on a blinder when he needs to. The guy's a freak.

The gears they have give them plenty enough chance at the premiership. They can never be underestimated, ever.

This game has terminal man flu.

Both sides look really bad. The Sharks have too many Boyd's in their side.

I'll tell you what, I'd take Boyd in the halves over Townsend at the moment. Goodness me he's playing atrocious footy.

Luciano Leilua is somewhat a good player

Last edited:
LOL
[automerge]1566114444[/automerge]
Fluke gets them home or maybe not lol
[automerge]1566114531[/automerge]
Yeap fluke result.

Last edited:
What a rubbish game, ranks as one of the worst this season easily. The way the Sharks are reacting to it they won the fucking grand final.

Last edited:
2 NSW teams dish out the worst game of the year, IBM will be out casting the line lol

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.