Round 22 Discussion

What a stinker of a game. Every time I see Hunt play I think at least we didn't pay 1.2mill for 5 years of that shit.

I honestly can't see Mcgregor being at Saints next year despite getting the full support of the board.
That squad is all on him and it's going nowhere. If you were the Saints board would you be looking forward to more of that or having a good look around at who is available.

Gareth widdop’s kick on the 3rd was one of the dumbest things I’ve seen, he’s clearly been hanging out with Ben hunt. Dragons deserved to lose.

Lol
FB IMG 1566183559668

Biggest beat up I've ever seen and a continuance of the media build up in the past 3 weeks to hinder the Storm.( not that there's anything wrong with that) .
Smith clearly has a hold of his jersey and is pulling it up. It's laughable how Kent has tried to make out he has hold of his ear.

Active Now

• Midean
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.