[Round 23, 2021] Broncos vs Warriors

BREAKING - The angle that proves Annersley's point:

images

What we see here is that Aitken has several hands of several colours, so he clearly got the ball down first.

I thought Turps had a decent game on the weekend. His defense was good as usual and he put in a bunch of nice strategic kicks to give our forwards a breather. It's a shame that he can't offer more in attack though.

I thought Turps had a decent game on the weekend. His defense was good as usual and he put in a bunch of nice strategic kicks to give our forwards a breather. It's a shame that he can't offer more in attack though.
Jake's defence is spot on but Danny gets us on the front foot. Good move bringing him on when the opposing forwards are tiring.

"We got the call right, AFTER we already fucked up".
Thus actually bothered me more than the Aitkins try.

He was talking like the ref blowing the whistle wasn’t just an honest mistake as the ref didn’t know it had been dislodged when he blew.

Instead Anusly was trying to say that the ref blew the whistle because “we can’t just wait all day for someone to put their hand in the ball” and “it was just unfortunate Farnworth didn’t see the ball was there”. He even said something like “at some point we need to call the ball dead, we can’t know that someone might eventually put their hand on it”

Wtf, the ball is live in the ingoal and you can’t wait 2 seconds for someone to plant it? Just admit the ref thought it was a tackle in goal and blew the whistle - and because they touched the ball after the whistle tough titties. I could cop that, but stop pretending the ref was aware it came loose.

He was talking like the ref blowing the whistle wasn’t just an honest mistake as the ref didn’t know it had been dislodged when he blew.

Instead Anusly was trying to say that the ref blew the whistle because “we can’t just wait all day for someone to put their hand in the ball” and “it was just unfortunate Farnworth didn’t see the ball was there”. He even said something like “at some point we need to call the ball dead, we can’t know that someone might eventually put their hand on it”

Wtf, the ball is live in the ingoal and you can’t wait 2 seconds for someone to plant it? Just admit the ref thought it was a tackle in goal and blew the whistle - and because they touched the ball after the whistle tough titties. I could cop that, but stop pretending the ref was aware it came loose.
They are so bad at their job that even their excuses for being bad at their job are wrong.

Watching the replay, the whistle and the grounding were simultaneous in any case. It definitely wasn't after the whistle.

Not only did we win, we fucking earned it!
Watched the game with my new girlfriend, she's a warriors supporter :)
We made a deal before the game.....
**** she gives great hea...
Best weekend I've had in years!

Not only did we win, we fucking earned it!
Watched the game with my new girlfriend, she's a warriors supporter :)
We made a deal before the game.....
**** she gives great hea...
Best weekend I've had in years!
You got lucky there with the result. I'd hate to think if the Warriors had got up. Giving yourself head is next to impossible.

So we have to go back over a year for the last time it happened. Well, you've convinced me...
Going out on a limb here but I suspect you've been banging your sippy cup for more than a year over them lyin' cheatin' referees.

I felt the same way in the heat of the moment, but in retrospect I was influenced by the commentators. But like I said: when it's that close you can hardly feel like you've suffered some massive miscarriage of justice. It's not like we were all over them at the time. And as Kevvie said, we've had the rub go with us as well. Swings and roundabouts.

I really don't think it's helpful to call the officials liars and carry on like menstrual women after every game.
That's kinda sexist, dude.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.