Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

While my heart tells me we have to win a game against Melbourne again one day. And it hopes today is the day.

My head tells me we've been playing bad football with no energy and poor discipline. Just the things Melbourne prey on.

I just can't see any other result then Melbourne putting 40 on us like they do most games. Here's hoping the Melbourne curse breaks tonight.

All you can do is hope that we've been playing shit the past few weeks because we've had both eyes on this game.

James, Turpin and Flegler all starting.

Thanks Kevvie for another loss.

Its our defense that's the problem, we have to get up and harass them with line speed and we just haven't been doing that. If we stand back and give them easy metres up field or hand over the ball with errors like we have been they are going to carve us up like they always do.

If we turn up in defence we can win.

Who is the ref? Klein or Gee, we get 60 put on us.

Decent crowd, well done Brisbane given Lions also playing

Do the Storm still need to have Noafoluma? I'm guessing they'll be keeping him for the whole season though.

Do the Storm still need to have Noafoluma? I'm guessing they'll be keeping him for the whole season though.
he can't leave the club until the end of the season now.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Stix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.