Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Dragons have wanted him punted for two years now and there wouldn't be much opposition to a move I'd guess.

my comment was based on a report that I read saying the Dragons were preparing to offer him a new big money 2 -year deal.

that was before the most recent report from the dribbler saying that the Dragons had low-balled him.

If he is seeking 850k and was prepared to move to hooker for his final couple of seasons, i'd take him back in a heart beat

my comment was based on a report that I read saying the Dragons were preparing to offer him a new big money 2 -year deal.

that was before the moist recent report from the dribbler saying that the Dragons had low-balled him.

If he is seeking 850k and was prepared to move to hooker for his final couple of seasons, i'd take him back in a heart beat
Moist from the dribble, obviously

Boy some of the fans show the same resilience of our team against the storm. Bunch of frantic bedwetters. We always get dusted by the storm, it's nothing new. Lets not forget that their spine consists of arguably 3 of the 4 best players in their respective positions. We have a 19 year old 5/8 with 10 nrl games under his belt, a 5/8 playing fb in his first season of nrl in 3 years after traumatic brain injury and a 5/8 turned hooker on minimum wage.. the fact we have done as well as we have this year is remarkable. Lower your expectations just a little. We can't mix it with the likes of the storm at present and that's okay.
So you question the resilience of the fans, then go on and make a bunch of excuses for losing? Weak as piss.

Maybe they should get rid of points altogether and give everyone a gold star at the end of the game.
Again, frantic bedwetters
So you question the resilience of the fans, then go on and make a bunch of excuses for losing? Weak as piss.
Lol, it's a game of football mate. Just relax, no need to be histerical

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.