PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

No excuses now. Without Marshall they will struggle to find points, which leaves the door wide open for us to take command early

They'll still be desperate, and dangerous.

Last round they scored plenty of points without Benji, so we'll have to really be on our game to beat them.

They'll still be desperate, and dangerous.

Last round they scored plenty of points without Benji, so we'll have to really be on our game to beat them.

Not denying your first point, but the Warriors are hardly the yardstick for effective defence. Factor in no Johnson = diminished momentum, hence fatigue and points conceded.

Plenty on the line tomorrow, but we should account for the Dragons. If we're serious about making any impact in the finals, we really need to step it up here.

Interesting..

Round-23-V-Dragons-2.jpg

I think this stat shows that if our defence holds strong, we will win.

Round-23-V-Dragons-4.jpg

Last edited:
Hutchinson has been impressive the twice I have watched him; last week the Dragons scored a lot of points when he was there and in the 20's Origin this year he was very strong and got MOTM.

I think now that the Cows have lost, this game tomorrow could define the rest of our season. If we can put a big score on the Dragqueens, it will go a long way to setting us up for a top 2 finish.

I think now that the Cows have lost, this game tomorrow could define the rest of our season. If we can put a big score on the Dragqueens, it will go a long way to setting us up for a top 2 finish.

If we win, then we'll make the top 2.

I think that the Cows will finish 3rd.

I reckon next week will decide the mp. Brisbane v the Chooks and the Cows v Warriors (in NZ).

Our game next week is effectively a minor premiership playoff.

Lads, am extremely confident about getting away with a big win here. As long as Steve Michaels MKII {aka Dale Crapley} doesnt mess things up for us, again.

Load up on the Broncos to win by 13+ in an enthralling affair!

Its pretty simple really, we just need to get back to holding the ball and completing our sets. Our defense is good enough to stop trys and our attack is good enough to score trys if we have the ball.

We almost beat the dogs even tho we kept giving them the ball back through errors. If we control the ball we are a very tough side to beat.

Just cut the errors and control the ball is what Wayne will be saying to them.

We got this, expect a big game from the players we expect to shine and a Broncos 42-6 scoreline... We aren't playing around, I wish people would stop doubting the team leading the comp and with a for and against like we have. This is it, we shut the doubters up tonight.

We got this, expect a big game from the players we expect to shine and a Broncos 42-6 scoreline... We aren't playing around, I wish people would stop doubting the team leading the comp and with a for and against like we have. This is it, we shut the doubters up tonight.

Pretty confident of a win but that's a bold scoreline prediction. I can't see us winning that comprehensively.

Oh yea I'm expecting a hard fought victory with serious resistance from the used tampons 10+ mom Hunt

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Spoon
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BooKhaki
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Foordy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.