Round 23 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish penalties all night!

Our error rate was concerning again. We got away with it against Tigers and Titans but it proved costly against Manly and the Dogs. A little worried we haven't addressed that shortcoming.

Maxwell did his best but it was a great win by the boys

I'm not a doctor but that's almost certainly a broken eye socket / cheekbone for Gillett, ****.

Our error rate was concerning again. We got away with it against Tigers and Titans but it proved costly against Manly and the Dogs. A little worried we haven't addressed that shortcoming.

Definitely, the optimist in me believes it's all part of the master plan and we're just conserving ourselves until finals time where we'll really tighten up and put everyone to the sword. Unfortunately the pessimist in me believes we're struggling big time through injuries and fatigue and the better teams will tear us a new one in the first and second weeks of the finals.

Damn Copley. Not only taking himself out tonight but he using his noggin on Gillette too.

Good game and good try but still needs to get rid of those errors. A few more games in first grade will build that confidence.

Crazy game really. We had Thaiday at left centre and Dodds at right centre for short periods.

KNik Asks so many questions in attack but still is a target in defence.blair and Thaiday awesome. Jeez Macca is a tough motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.