Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are intercept masters. Niko is an intercept king.

If you're looking for a gimmick Kodi, this is a pretty good one.

Onya Kodi, I may not rate you as a halfback but that was great.

Would have been 50 points by us if they didn't get that glut of possession from the 30th to 55th minutes.

What the **** is with Chrichton's haircut?

sideburns-515x311.png

Bennett schools potential replacement. It'll be all over the papers tomorrow

Thaiday with over 100 metres lol

That should get the confidence back

Edit: Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
We exploited the understrength Souths backline well. It wont be so easy next week. But a win is a win.

2 weeks of total b.s adversity has vapoured by this game. There are still some lapses in our game which will be tightly fixed by master coach in the next few weeks for sure.

This jersey surely somehow brings in the fire in boys. Why didn't we unleashed it from Dogs game? We would have been in top-4 by now. Nevertheless, this should fire them more.

If we managed to avoid playing Melbourne in Melbourne come finals, we're definitely a chance. If it happens on Sep-30, then 2006 is written all over it.

Come on Mighty Broncos! Please play for 80min with the same intensity, ball control but better defense from next week. I promise I'll get a hair cut much worse than Crichton's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.