PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

4 weeks WTF. Thought it was a joke post when I first read it. That’s the worst charge I’ve seen these reactionary unprofessional brain dead idiots hand down out.

If the same Bunnies show up that just failed to score a try against the Bulldogs we should win this by plenty, but Bennett will no doubt have them up for it, still predicting a win.

Rabbitohs getting worse and worse, that’s for sure, and I call that when they are winning

How fitting the rabbits fail to score a single try the same week we score the best set play right hand try we have scored in years.

Well I just watched that game and they were really bad. Could potentially flip the result from earlier in the season if our pack is on.

Last edited:
Having a look at the ladder predictor, our season is alive, but only by the faintest of flickers. If we win every game from here and Souffs pretty much lose them all, we could finish 6th by 1 comp point and secure a home final. Our toughest game apart from them next week is Parra later on as they fight to cling on to 4th by my picking.

It's a difficult road and we'll need luck on our side, but we still have a window to contendership in 2019 despite everything.

Last edited:
I feel sad you feel that way because the Lions v Geelong game today was better than anything I’ve seen in league since the 2015 GF.
**** if that's the best they've got then that's attrocious..

I watched 10 minutes. A game with no stoppages they say? The ball was out 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 they were laying on top of each other with no one knowing where the ball was. It was like watching under 10's footy...

It was a close finish with your team winning, coming from behind, I do hope that's skewed your perception because lawn bowls even seems exciting when that happens.
[automerge]1566041894[/automerge]
Well I just watched that game and they were really bad. Could potentially flip the result from earlier in the season if our pack is on.
Hahaha stop pretending youre not shattered by the result mate. Do you have your rabbitohs streamers ready for next week's big game?

Last edited:
Souths will likely be without Braidon Burns and Sam Burgess after both suffered hamstring injuries.

Tom Burgess could also miss the game if he's diagnosed with a concussion.

Last edited:
Having a look at the ladder predictor, our season is alive, but only by the faintest of flickers. If we win every game from here and Souffs pretty much lose them all, we could finish 6th by 1 comp point and secure a home final. Our toughest game apart from them next week is Parra later on as they fight to cling on to 4th by my picking.

It's a difficult road and we'll need luck on our side, but we still have a window to contendership in 2019 despite everything.
Our young team has achieved much more than I thought they would. Seeing Jimmy the Jet getting smashed every time he touched the ball tonite and thinking back to Isaako's trys last nite bought a wry smile to my face. We doing alright you know.

Last edited:
**** if that's the best they've got then that's attrocious..

I watched 10 minutes. A game with no stoppages they say? The ball was out 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 they were laying on top of each other with no one knowing where the ball was. It was like watching under 10's footy...

It was a close finish with your team winning, coming from behind, I do hope that's skewed your perception because lawn bowls even seems exciting when that happens.
[automerge]1566041894[/automerge]

Hahaha stop pretending youre not shattered by the result mate. Do you have your rabbitohs streamers ready for next week's big game?

What are you on about?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.