Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it though? We have two dumb as **** has beens in the spine.... the only fault is the fact they haven’t been dropped and I’m not sure that’s up to him.
But it's more than them , it's terrible how rudderless we are. I think JD might be right, seibolds game plans seem predictable.

But it's more than them , it's terrible how rudderless we are. I think JD might be right, seibolds game plans seem predictable.

It was exactly the same story last year with our attack

Segs just doesn't run any more. WTF? That's his best skill.

Mate...this is the end of Boyd and Macca...tonight they have proven they are not up to wearing the jersey......DO THE RIGHT THING, LEAVE THE CLUB END OF SEAOSN WITH HONOUR.......SERIOUSLY THE BOTH OF YOU ARE FUCKING FINISHED....AND THIS GAME HAS PROVEN IT...
You should add gillet to that. There is no point having "experience" in your team if they dont perform!

Lmao.

Are you drunk?

He’s actually saying a lot of accurate things. Just a shame about that voice. As far as analysis goes, he’s a lot better than most so far

Ow **** my heart. Come on boys. Come the **** on!

Gillett sets up the break from the retirement village. Onya Staggs. Obviously Milford nowhere to be seen backing up a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.