Round 23 Discussion

Moylan nails it. I like what Panthers did there.

Soward got it, passed it to Moylan and Cowboys weren't ready for it.

23-22

Cowboys had one last chance. Morgan gets hit hard and drops it.

Full Time.

Panthers may have lost Segeyaro for a few weeks. Sims tackled him and his whole body weight landed on his ankle..

Panthers truly are the real deal this season.

Just a quality team, kudos to Cleary and Gould.

Moylan is a clutch player. That's his third big clutch play of the season.

Moylan is a star in the making, all class. I think they lack talent around him to back him up all the way though. I mean, Whare, Idris, Seggy are all quality, but I don't think the team has enough "star power" to go all the way.

Fantastic stuff from the Panthers tonight I've always had a soft spot for them and to see them doing so well has been great. I still think they are a bit of a way off from being a premiership team but everything is going good for them now. I imagine another step in Gus's plan is to recruit big name players and lure more talent out west.

Even better that they beat the Cowboys, I like it when they get beaten.

Fantastic stuff from the Panthers tonight I've always had a soft spot for them and to see them doing so well has been great. I still think they are a bit of a way off from being a premiership team but everything is going good for them now. I imagine another step in Gus's plan is to recruit big name players and lure more talent out west.

Even better that they beat the Cowboys, I like it when they get beaten.

Are there any teams besides the qld based ones that you don't have a soft spot for?

Are there any teams besides the qld based ones that you don't have a soft spot for?

Not very fond of the Raiders atm mainly because Ricky has been a hypocrite and Don Furner strikes me as a twit. I don't really hate any of the other clubs tbh all of them has produced a player I really like. The Cowboys and Titans only rub me the wrong way at times because some of their fans have small man syndrome to us and act like were nasty bullies who pick on them and make their lives hell for no reason.

I've liked seeing Penrith achieve so well this year mainly because of Rothfield's campaign against them and Gould. He has been sledging and mocking their 5 year plan for years and still takes unnecessary shots at them, so to see Penrith going well while his beloved Sharks are such a rabble is satisfying.

After being shown up by coach Ivan Cleary at training through the week, Panthers hero Matt Moylan wasn't going to botch another attempt from in front.

Just a week after missing a relatively easy shot against the Dragons, Moylan showed great poise when he slotted over a 79th-minute field goal in Monday night's remarkable 23-22 win over the Cowboys.

And it was a masterclass from his coach during the week that prepared the 23-year-old to step up in the clutch.

"He was giving it to me at training a bit. He was out there knocking a few over during the week and just saying, 'Was this where it was from?'" Moylan told NRL.com

"And he just went, 'Too easy'. Straight over. He was rubbing it in a bit. He only had to do one to beat me."

Cleary's field goal lesson for Moylan pays off - NRL.com

Haha, love it.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • simplythebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • porouian
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • Brotherdu
  • Mighty Bronx
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.