Round 23 Discussion

Too much to ask for Sharks and Panthers to lose.

How is that not a fucking penalty. Once you place your hand on the player that's it. you don't get to pick him up and take him over the sideline

**** Niko as well. Spits the dummy to play 7 and ends up on the bench as back up hooker.
If he stays here he would handy in our halves right now

FMD these bunker refs just keep proving they have no clue.
Ponga taken out, Tigers player not playing at the ball , play on try Tigpies.
They are off their heads

The way these results are lining up our last game against the dogs will be a shoot out for a spot in the 8

Bennett really did a number on the knights

I’m just gonna come out and say it, ponga needs more strings to ones bow.

Sione Matuatia has to be one of the worst edge defenders in the competition.

How he managed to play for the Australian team a few years back is completely beyond me.

Can you believe the broncos got done this season by both the knights and the titans...

Can you believe the broncos got done this season by both the knights and the titans...
Why would that surprise me it happens so often over our existence, hell the Broncos got done by the Giants in 1988.

Yep, not that shocking. This team is super young with no captain.

More referring to recent history. We can never put away the shit teams. We always play better generally against good-great sides, ordinary-to-terrible against the shit ones.

Titans will always win a game, Knights, Dogs, Tigers or Parra will always win regardless of where they are on the ladder

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.