Round 23 Discussion

BHQ's 2020 fullback of the year Corey Allan with another absolute shocker

One small thing to be happy about: as of this result, it is now guaranteed the Dogs will be spooners. No back to back kitchenware for us, which you can only call an improvement.

Can’t tell who I want to win in Cows v Eels. Who do I hate more - the Cows that were gifted a premiership in 2015 or our boogey team the Eels?

Was just thinking will the 8th placed team playing finals be the least deserving and worst team to ever play finals?
I actually hope the titans make it, it will paper over the cracks like the cowboys making the gf in 2017 did leading to years and years of ongoing failure.

Starting to feel sorry for Tim Dronden. I hope he gets a win soon.

Watching Payten's press conference, looks like things will get worse before they get better.

It's all well and good to say all spots are up for grabs, but as Ennis pointed out, you need stability in the side as well and Payten hasn't been providing that.

Geez Trisha Dearjohn had another game to forget.

If we had the same NRL draw as the dragons, titans, cowboys or tigers we would be ahead of all of them on the NRL table. If anyone needs evidence that there are not agendas at NRL headquarters, take a look at our draw the last 3 years compared to the titans or cowboys...

If we had the same NRL draw as the dragons, titans, cowboys or tigers we would be ahead of all of them on the NRL table. If anyone needs evidence that there are not agendas at NRL headquarters, take a look at our draw the last 3 years compared to the titans or cowboys...
That's sort of a curse of being the most popular side. Its why they get the most FTA games too.
If the Broncos became irrelevant, it would probably change.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.