Round 23 - Souths vs Brisbane - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from the fact that no one in the team can catch a pass (obviously because we are coached not to pass). We looked so much better in attack with hodges at 5/8th. was advocating this from the start of the year.

Is McCullough unable to play 80 anymore?

look who comes back when we lose

You want me to come here when it is backslapping and blinkers on time so I can join in the circle jerk, or is it just okay if I give my opinion about how fucked the recruitment is at the moment and what poor excuses we have for signings for the future?

Will make sure to stop by next time we win so I can join in the kum ba ya.

You want me to come here when it is backslapping and blinkers on time so I can join in the circle jerk, or is it just okay if I give my opinion about how fucked the recruitment is at the moment and what poor excuses we have for signings for the future?

I would prefer it if you fucked off entirely

You want me to come here when it is backslapping and blinkers on time so I can join in the circle jerk, or is it just okay if I give my opinion about how ****ed the recruitment is at the moment and what poor excuses we have for signings for the future?

Not happy with the signing of Anthony Milford ?

I would prefer it if you fucked off entirely

If we win next week, we won't see him post.

he only likes to come on here and complain (and i have seen a few of those posters over the years). he doesn't like to say anything positive about the team, even if they deserve praise (or at least positive comments).

he only likes to come on here and complain (and i have seen a few of those posters over the years). he doesn't like to say anything positive about the team, even if they deserve praise (or at least positive comments).

You're right.

I think the only thing worse than watching my team lose is knowing that the appearance of that clown isn't far away

Lewis06 v3

Let this go a little too long.

Save it for the post game thread or preferably in this case to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.