vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give everyone confidence, I'm at the game tonight. I've been to 7 games in 2 years and haven't seen the broncos lose since the titans at Gold Coast in 2020. They always win when I'm at the game. Boy I hope this doesn't age badly.

To give everyone confidence, I'm at the game tonight. I've been to 7 games in 2 years and haven't seen the broncos lose since the titans at Gold Coast in 2020. They always win when I'm at the game. Boy I hope this doesn't age badly.
Get out now please while you can!

Just to confirm you haven’t absolutely jinxed the **** out of this, have you mentioned this to someone or on this forum before or during this streak?

Oh man oh man. Who raised you? You kiss your mother with that mouth? My god, have you not learnt the first newtons law… Or the 10th commandment…. So popular that it became a basic human right. THOU SHALL NOT JINX THY TEAM.

Attachments

• 806C9387-6F21-4E04-BB88-971F01F1C38D.gif
    806C9387-6F21-4E04-BB88-971F01F1C38D.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
Kevvie is such a highly emotional person. Seeing him tear up during his speech about Adam is great to watch however is a highly emotional coach the answer? I'd assume he makes decisions based off emotion where as I believe we need critical thinking. Can't base everything off emotion.
I think it works when you factor in the assistant coaches and support staff. Fitler, Meninga and Radonikous didnt win a premiership as NRL coaches (and Fatty never was one) But they were great at rep level with the right support around them.

Even Bennett back in the 90's would of had Cyril Connell, (arguably Rugby Leagues greatest talent scout ever) at the club in support. It just comes down to getting the balance right.

Staggs needs a big game. He's starting to get called out again and Kevvie has made a point of commenting about him. I think he can get at Tommy and beat him with his footwork.

You can usually tell how Parra are going to play based on how their forwards aim up in the first couple of sets. If they dont start well, Parra usually just cant get into the game.

Staggs needs a big game. He's starting to get called out again and Kevvie has made a point of commenting about him. I think he can get at Tommy and beat him with his footwork.

You can usually tell how Parra are going to play based on how their forwards aim up in the first couple of sets. If they dont start well, Parra usually just cant get into the game.
Don’t let them score off the kick off

Depends how many chickens they ate for lunch today.

The drop off in physicality by the Broncos.

Run metres

Round 1-19-1437m
Round 20-23-1333m

Run metres conceded

Round 1-19-1498m
Round 20-23-1600m

Tackle busts

Round 1-19-31
Round 20-23- 28

Opposition tackle busts

Round 1-19- 31
Round 20-23-41
Pretty sure stats can say anything....apparently 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure stats can say anything....apparently 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They can in this case. You're comparing 4 rounds to 19 rounds. Comparing form against a variety of teams to form against 2 Top 4 teams, plus the Tigers off a dodgy ref blunder loss. Furthermore, comparing games with Carrigan and Farnworth to games without Carrigan and Farnworth.

These stats are an indicator on current form and where we need to improve, but they barely tell the whole story.

I swear you didn't read anything I wrote and just thought "I'm right, so why read this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.