Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman; Nick Beashel
Video Review Officials: Ben Galea; Bernard Sutton
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9, Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
We will be having another carve up next week at suncorp

It is the week after this one I can't wait for.

If every single forward in the Broncos team doesn't smash Kenny Edwards back into 1920 every time he touches the ball I will be super pissed. He is quicky becoming the player I hate the most.
Prepare to be pissed if you're hoping for it to happen in rd24

Be interesting to see what happens when Joffa finishes his suspension if Arrow and Ese'Ese keep playing this well. You'd have to think he would have first shot though given he is the only one staying, even they all deserve to be there but goodness me, how good is TPJ!

This is the game where complacency will be an issue.

Two big wins, one of those against the reigning premiers. I see us losing, to be honest.

Dragons are a bogey side. They are a much better team this year.

Two big wins, one of those against the reigning premiers. I see us losing, to be honest.

Cheers bro, love your work.

Second is ours we cant afford to drop a game and even if roosters are equal on points our for and against is way superior

Normally I would agree 100% but I get the feeling Bennett is building the team up for the finals game by game and any relenting will not be tolerated by him. Swap this game with the eels game 2 weeks ago and the dragons would have got the win, but we've had our unexpected loss going in to the finals that makes us realise we need to aim up.. Bennett pulled the forwards aside last week for a rev up at training, that isn't common for him. I not to get excited for premierships throughout a year, especially with the storm playing the way they are, but I'm guessing Bennett can sense something here. He always said 2017 would be the year when he returned......

Yep, for this side, it is all mental. Talent-wise, no other team can match us when we are 'on', not even the Storm but the problem is, even with the last two week's impressive wins, we haven't stayed 'on' for 80 minutes yet. That period of a game where we are just 2% off is where the Storm will get us. Time to keep building now, not resting on two very impressive wins.

Should we give kahu a rest this week to get rid of any niggling injury he has ? Bring allen or isaako in

Be interesting to see what happens when Joffa finishes his suspension if Arrow and Ese'Ese keep playing this well. You'd have to think he would have first shot though given he is the only one staying, even they all deserve to be there but goodness me, how good is TPJ!

After last night I'd include Joffa and Arrow over Easy. Arrows defence was stinging last night.

it sounds like a few more people are jumping on the Arrow train that @Sproj and myself have been on from the start ... he will be a big loss IMO and one of the few that we will look back on and regret losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maddy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.