Round 24 - Broncos vs Eels

1 year ago, or 18 months ago, Oates after the quick tap DOESNT get caught by Fergo....theres something wrong with him im definitely sure now....

Commentators only just noticing our passing is shit....... it's been shit for years.

They've done it the hard way but the Broncos find themselves infront 10-6. In general, the Eels have been the stronger side finding themselves inside the opposition half than their counter-parts but some individual pieces of brilliance have put the Broncos infront and the Eels are beginning to look nervous.

Brisbane will want to improve their kicking game ten-fold in the second half. They rarely built any pressure and it eventually took it's toll with the Eels exploiting some flimsy defence down the Broncos right hand side.

Nervous stuff, but the boys are digging deep. I think Segeyaro holds the key here for Brisbane. If he can take some darts out of dummy half and take his spine players with him, it may blow this game wide open.

Knock on wood, but the Broncos left edge has done a good job so far defensively. The Eels rely heavily on that fringe with Moses, Ma'u, Blake and Ferguson (or should it be Waqa and Ferguson?). If they can continue their efforts, it could prove to be enough.

Add Dearden and TPJ and surely we are good for attack next year.

The problem I see is Seibold will probably move TPJ back to lock to make Gillet happy.

I thought we finished that half off well. Were the better side leading into the break.

Add Dearden and TPJ and surely we are good for attack next year.

The problem I see is Seibold will probably move TPJ back to lock to make Gillet happy.

...yeh good call...not sure I agree with that but lets wait and see....

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • Behold
  • Griffo
  • broncs30
  • mrtij
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.