Round 24 Discussion

Looking at the Rabbitohs vs Cowboys replay, I don't see why the refs didn't take a look at Feldt's second try for a possible obstruction.

Sims takes out McQueen who was moving across and denies him any chance of stopping a try.

Based on what I've seen this year, that's no try. I don't think he would have been able to stop it, but I thought they could have at least checked it.

As for the no try to Keary, video refs fucked that one up. It was pretty damn clear that when he first made contact with the ball and put pressure on it, it wasn't on the dead ball line. You could see green in between the ball and the line...

All of this technology, the ability to view it frame by frame and they still manage to **** up so much..

Last edited:
Looking at the Rabbitohs vs Cowboys replay, I don't see why the refs didn't take a look at Feldt's second try for a possible obstruction.

Sims takes out McQueen who was moving across and denies him any chance of stopping a try.

Based on what I've seen this year, that's no try. I don't think he would have been able to stop it, but I thought they could have at least checked it.

As for the no try to Keary, video refs fucked that one up. It was pretty damn clear that when he first made contact with the ball and put pressure on it, it wasn't on the dead ball line. You could see green in between the ball and the line...

All of this technology, the ability to view it frame by frame and they still manage to **** up so much..
It just goes to show, doesn't it? If the players don't rush the refs yelling "Check it! Check it! Obstruction!", the refs are less inclined to check and assume everything's OK.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Gaz
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncs30
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • Spooky1013
  • westy316
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Rookie Alan
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Manifesto
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.