Round 24 Discussion

LOL @ DCE

And Uate should've had a 7 tackle restart if he had only moved is left leg 20 cms sideways while catching the bomb just before the Dogs last try... complete lack of awareness.

Is this the worst possible bottom 4 for a finals ever?

Is this the worst bottom 4 for a finals ever?
Eels and Penrith are ok but the other two are making up the numbers
1 thing I have realised is that Manly's form has gone down hill since Curtis Sironen has been injured. Sorry Shaun Lane but you suck

Having said that to be fair(but I'm hardly going to shed a tear either) to the Cowboys they have been ravaged by injuries, they would at least be up there in the top 4 without that. Almost a case here for a top 5 finals system.

Having said that to be fair(but I'm hardly going to shed a tear either) to the Cowboys they have been ravaged by injuries, they would at least be up there in the top 4. Almost a case here for a top 5 finals system.

Fortune's wheel. In '15 they had an unbelievably lucky run concerning injuries.

Is this the worst possible bottom 4 for a finals ever?

I think it's one of the worst top 8s in years. Only Melbourne are very good. Even we have struggled often, but are somehow 2nd.

I think it's one of the worst top 8s in years. Only Melbourne are very good. Even we have struggled often, but are somehow 2nd.

Nah bro it's the "closest competition ever" haven't you been told?

If the Eels come 4th they'll be one of the worst top 4 sides ever. They'll be cannon fodder for Melbourne in Week 1.

Get a load of 2002...

PARRAMATTA EELS - 26 Points
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS - 25 Points
CANBERRA RAIDERS - 25 Points

That was the season where Warren Smith threatened if the Raiders made the 8, he'd do NRL on Fox in the nude. I still have nightmares to this day...

From my viewing experience, I'd say 2007 or 2010 give the 2017 Finals campaign a run for it's money. There were some great games that series, but it was pretty obvious from the outset that the Dragons were going to grind their way to victory. The only team that gave them any concern were Wests and they lost in the first week. The rest of the Top 4 over-achieved and a few teams like the Warriors and the Sea Eagles were just happy to have made it.

In saying that, are sides outside of the 4 relevant these days? In years gone by, you'd get the odd upset because 7th or 8th would be one of the form teams in the competition and cause a boil over. Now teams are actually fairly rewarded for their regular season success and don't run the risk of everything going to pot on the back of one game.

Waqa Blake is super quick, I believe he would challenge Jimmy for speed

What a disgrace.

They should've gave him a season membership and upgraded his seats.

They should give him a life ban. Or how about you walk past people and they spit at you whilst you are working. I bet you wouldn't just let it go

Also any chance of you blokes winning against Parra and then playing with dinner suits on against us up at townsville to help us out haha.

We'll beat Parra on Thursday, then get out dinner suits out of storage and beat you guys wearing them ... that is of course assuming you can find 17 players to play against us

They should give him a life ban. Or how about you walk past people and they spit at you whilst you are working. I bet you wouldn't just let it go
It's a wild guess on my part, but I don't think unbreakable was being serious......

It's a wild guess on my part, but I don't think unbreakable was being serious......

giphy.gif

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.