7:55pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Parramatta Eels

Saturday

3:00pm - Canberra Raiders vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
5:30pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Melbourne Storm
7:35pm - Sydney Roosters vs Brisbane Broncos

Sunday

2:00pm - Cronulla Sharks vs Newcastle Knights
4:10pm - St George Illawarra Dragons vs Canterbury Bulldogs

So the Broncs will know in about three hours whether they even need to turn up this week to make the finals or not.

So the Broncs will know in about three hours whether they even need to turn up this week to make the finals or not.
I forgot about that! It's still daylight here in WA and it's not far off game time. I might stay awake long enough to see the result. I just looked to see how the Broncos match up, man on man and I must say I'm sanguine about our chances.

They will have to. Tigers will win. The NRL need the race for the top 8 to happen.

Martin Taupau benched again. What is Barrett thinking?

This little experiment needs to stop. Taupau provides a lot of impact off the bench, but by the time he comes on the Manly pack are on the back foot because Taupau isn't out there for the opening stages.

Martin Taupau benched again. What is Barrett thinking?

This little experiment needs to stop. Taupau provides a lot of impact off the bench, but by the time he comes on the Manly pack are on the back foot because Taupau isn't out there for the opening stages.
Taupau is a spud. I think Barrett cringes when has to choose him in the top 17.

This game would be entertaining if it weren’t for the errors. Both sides throwing the ball around but it’ll be the one who stays composed that will win.

Taupau gets all the hype but I personally reckon Fonua-Blake is the impressive prop in that side.

I feel dirty wanting Manly to win over Tigers....

Bugger, sloppy effort there in defence.

Last edited:
I don't. Manly aren't as bad as they used to be. Neither of those fucking Stewart twats, no Watmough, no Steve "injured in the 25th minute" Matai or Lying Jamie Lyon.
yeh they are a lot more likeable now.
But not when they **** up like that

Two deadset soft tries there so quick, this game could be a blowout at this rate if the Tigers hold onto the ball enough.

Manly are taking the piss now. Letting the Tigers get their for and against in order is just not on.

Now I don't feel so bad about our defence....

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.