Round 24 - Panthers vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCullough still remains a player who is capable of a couple of decent games a season, followed by 95% mediocrity.

Hopefully next year is his last chance.

Hannant's had a write-off year through injury.

The game was decided in that Kahu break away set. He had no back up, and the next tackle was a REAL slow play the ball by Hunt. Gillett makes a few tackle breaks and again no Bronco's to back him up.

That's been our season. No one backs up anyone.

I can't see barba improving this team. He should join the cowboys or titans if he wants to keep his natural game

It is painful watching thaiday play. Hes so useless. How is he the captain of the broncos? Why is he an origin player

Doesn't matter where his played the past two seasons despite the claims of otherwise, his been sub par for the majority of that time, I'll be honest if we weren't so strapped for backs I'd consider playing Oates in his place.

If it's not for Hunt we score 0. He is not the reason for us losing this game. Our defence is & some shocking ref calls. The call on Parker's break was disgraceful as was the video refs call on Coote's offside.

Defence is 90% attitude

A lot if people have given McCullough crap for his slow passes from dummy half, but Wally really highlighted where Brisbane's problems are and that's the slow play the balls. No wonder the passes are slow.

If it's not for Hunt we score 0. He is not the reason for us losing this game. Our defence is & some shocking ref calls. The call on Parker's break was disgraceful as was the video refs call on Coote's offside.

As was the penalty for Reed pulling someone back ingoal, as was waiting for someone to throw a hail mary pass before calling 6 again, as was half a dozen ignored forward passes.

I can't see barba improving this team. He should join the cowboys or titans if he wants to keep his natural game

Barba can create breaks himself.

However, the Dogs forwards link so well with their halves that they put Barba on the outside of his opponent and from there he beats them with speed. I see Barba getting a lot of balls flat footed or getting smashed by a rushing up centre if he signs here.

Can't wait for the deep deep press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • The Don
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.