/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

He has a good passing game ??

He could still work on it more, every ball player works on it. As a lock, with halves like ours, you sometimes have to play as a first receiver too, so he can work mixing up his long and short passes.

3 things that stood out.

1. Defence was up a level than what we have seen this year. Still a lot of missed tackles but great scrambling and lateral movement covering the inside. Where has this been?

2. Plenty of offloads. This is where our attack is at its best. We have jack all structured attack so we need offloads. Having some big boys (TPJ, Fifita, Lodge) that can dominate the first contact and position for an offload is [emoji108].

3. Above average kicking game from ‘both’ halves helped us control momentum.

Thing is, what Lodge did wasn't even a shepherd.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Gasnier thinks it's a shepherd. The guy repeatedly shows each week that he's a fucking idiot. But it does surprise me Vossy was calling shepherd.
Just typical Sydney bias, or maybe just anti-Brisbane bias.

Those plays happen all the time, even later in the game Cordner bumped out of a tackle ran behind his man and threw it to Teddy. A few weeks back against the sharks Cam Smith blatantly ran behind his man on the try line before passing it out wide and leading to a try... crickets from the commentary teams in both instances.

The commentators are just commenting on what they see and what's been brought to their attention. Having Roosters blue blood Anasta the commentary was always going to lean towards the Roosters last night. I hate it when Anasta or Alexander are in commentary against us, they're dreadful. Although not bad enough for me to switch to nine.

Gus becoming more irrelevant by the day.

If we had any other choice for our rugby league coverage the current outlets would be in real trouble. The standard of coverage is embarrassing, people from other countries i have watched footy with laugh at our commentators and the disgraceful “expert opinions” they give us. Unfortunately for us, we have no choice.

Thinking the same thing mate. Melbourne have won their last 2, and lost the 2 before that, just like us. But our wins were against Top 4 sides, Storm only beat the Titans and Eels.
Nope Sharks. They are on fire. Don’t know if we could beat them a third time. Hope so cause they’ll be in the Grand Final.

This kick was crazy good.

giphy.gif

Agreed...Milf's kicking and game management are getting better every week, and Kodi is starting to stand up as well. I will admit I wasn't sold on the two of them, but I really hope they make me eat my words. As much as I hate to after 2015, I'm starting to think we actually have a legit shot this year.

Agreed...Milf's kicking and game management are getting better every week, and Kodi is starting to stand up as well. I will admit I wasn't sold on the two of them, but I really hope they make me eat my words. As much as I hate to after 2015, I'm starting to think we actually have a legit shot this year.
This side is good enough to win the comp this year. They're just not consistent enough. But then again no team has been this season...

Kicking game has come very good lately its been great to see! Have barely had a chance to watch the match unfortunately

Milf's kick was good too
And don't forget Maccas kick in to the in goal in the first half, absolutely spot on. Nice. I still want a better hooker mind you but that kick deserves praise.

TPJ was a beast as usual...I think we had 7(?) offloads during the game, and he had 4 of them in a fairly short period there...very impressed, he's come a long way this year. And to think, some (myself included) were a little concerned about losing Herman to the Knights because he seemed to be maturing better last year...

All of a sudden we have a forward pack that can match it with the best in the comp...Lodge, Offa, TPJ, Sua, Gillett, McGuire...

...Fifita, Haas.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Thelmus
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • mieko
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.