Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm going to take a while on this comments.

WTF just happened :barf:

Honestly hasn't changed my opinion of us that much.

Immensely disappointing but we've gotten away with turning over cheap ball before, and it's bitten us again. Objectively, Parramatta didn't play that well but we gave them every opportunity to hurt us and they made the most of it.

We looked fluid in attack, and could have made a reasonable contest of it if we didn't drop the ball after every try (not sure if it was every one but sure felt like it). Defensively we were all over the shop though, there was none of the desperation we've seen in weeks past.

Some poor performances from senior players out there tonight. Boyd looked a shell of himself out there, Blair looked like he was doing his best to throw the game. Oates tried hard but a few errors cruelled his night.

Plus side, two weeks in a row that Milford has been the architect of our attack and looked every inch the halr we need. And despite leaking points and dropping the ball, we kept on throwing punches up until the final bell.

I think we can come back stronger for the loss and we have as good a chance as anyone else to make it to the big day. Just don't see us beating those Purple Bastards.

Last edited:
Just write it off. At least they will be embarrassed the whole week. Maybe a good thing heading to Townsville

Honestly we were fucking terrible. Worst I've seen us play in a fair while.

In saying that though we didn't have the ball at all, dropped it every set after scoring and we still only lost by 18 points.

Be interesting to see what Wayne says in the post match conference.

**** we're a good side. Despite having the worst game in many years we still managed to rack up 34 points. **** the usual haters who love it when we lose, you know you you are. If we didn't have the worst first half ever and didn't have to play catch-up football, we win that game easily. So hoping to play that scum in a finals match. We'll destroy them.

It's the loss we needed to have, but not the loss we deserved. We'll bounce back next week and then absolutely threaten the title. We're a well coached team of footballers who had an off night, nothing more nothing less. Bring on October.

We supposedly have an iron fist control over qld rugby league but why in the hell can't we find some monster powerful props? The eels backs were running all over us. We dropped so many ball because the eels were too powerful and we dropped out nuts. Pathetic display considering a top 2 spot was on offer and it was what now could be the last home game for the fans.

What a way to start the weekend.

Needed that, this is the wakeup call the Broncos need. Attitude wasn't there tonight and they gave up after the first try. Anyway, it makes us closer to third, and the last three years third place has won. Maybe again?

We played bad but it's not all doom and gloom. Everyone here needs to settle.

The boys needed that wake-up call. We've had some comfortable wins against top teams playing poorly. I think the boys got overconfident.

Despite having 50 put on us, we also put on 34 points. Our attack is still there. We just need to pull our heads in in Defence. I'm confident Bennett will get it done.

If we can pull in a good performance against the Cowboys next week, we'll be back on track and and hopefully in a better head space.

All our backs were terrible apart from oates. All our forwards were terrible apart from Moose. I thought our bench players at least had a bit of fight. Milf wasnt too bad considering he was behind a forward pack well beaten. Id seriously consider making quite a few changes next game. Too many turned up with the wrong attitude.

It would of been bad if Eels earned those points, but they didn't. The broncos had the worst game I have ever seen. Can we just put it down to a weird fucking game and move on. Someone close this thread.

And yes we are still contenders. As long someone knocks out storm before the grand final.

I just can't see how a team that can go from playing their hearts out, to barely playing, in a week. But still put 34 points on the board. It's not right.

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.