Round 25 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
POTS for this game is up. I can't think of a single player worth voting for..that's how bad that was.

Who cares? The same problem that evening was evident tonight. Run hard at us and we crumble...

Nothing to do with the conditions and the fact that like tonight, we were rubbish?

Just missing a genuine front rower..... yes we are mobile but just don't have the hard yards in us. I picked us to win by 20 cause I thought that last loss would have been burning in them, but we are easily outmuscled by bigger more enthusiastic team

Nothing to do with the conditions and the fact that like tonight, we were rubbish?

Okay, we are coincidentally rubbish every single time we play a team with big, hard running forwards...

There is no pattern there whatsoever, it is simply coincidence. Every. Single. Time...

Okay, we are coincidentally rubbish every single time we play a team with big, hard running forwards...

Like the Sharks?

Should be like the Waterboy, have our pack pretend every single forward is Fifita or Gallen.

I maintain this was the result of the players being flogged at training to get them ready for the finals. The way they were all so flat is the only thing that makes sense.

I maintain this was the result of the players being flogged at training to get them ready for the finals. The way they were all so flat is the only thing that makes sense.

And Wayne was pretty chilled.

It's gotta have been a plan for mine. No team wants to go into the finals with the run we have had, but we really don't want to lose round 26.

I'm usually negative, but I'm just not worried. In Wayne we trust.

I'm usually negative, but I'm just not worried. In Wayne we trust.
I'm the same. Usually I wake up after a loss like that searching for the razor blades, but I'm feeling pretty well and not really worried.

I've got no doubt they'd be hurting a lot after that performance. It was fucking horrific. It's exposed a number of issues that have been around a while but the biggest one is attitude. Get that right, we are fine and I've got no doubt Bennett will be all over it.

Our defence has been impressive over the last few weeks but we just went off script last night. Some really soft efforts, especially on Radrada.

Really keen to see how we respond. Fix the attitude and everything else will follow.

Credit to Foxtel, tv in bed and a box of shapes. Not my normal Thursday night, but man it's a good experience.

Perhaps+i+should+have+precised+that+this+is+my+reaction+_ba73801a46abad3ec55e2660e9061660.png

Like the Sharks?

That was the point. The Sharks didn't play a straightforward hard running game at us. Teams that do, tend to show how ordinary our pack really is.

That was the point. The Sharks didn't play a straightforward hard running game at us. Teams that do, tend to show how ordinary our pack really is.

No your point was that every single time the Broncos come up against a side with big hard running forwards they lose. Truth of the matter is, the Broncos have beaten teams like that and the only connection between the Eels and the Dogs game is that the Broncos managed to beat themselves.

One huge momentum shift in a game played in terrible conditions, and then a game where they conceded the fastest try of all-time and allowed a winger to run riot.

Move it to the post game thread guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.