Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

bennet has his critics, but boy does he know how to get a team ready come finals! We have got a makeshift half pairing, a slow hooker and underperforming veteran forwards according to some but we must be now right up there to take it out.
If we lose next week i'd be devastated but even if that were to occur, we go into next year with a forward pack few teams in NRL could even dream about, let alone field. We have some outstanding young talent in the backs, including the rookie of the year most probably, and a couple of "square shapes" in halves that only bennet could fit through "round holes", and give them a nice kicking game to boot.
Right now I think he has earned his shot at 2020, but if not, I got a feeling he, and his team are going to make it very difficult in the next few weeks to say no.

8. Lodge
10. Ofahengaue
11. Su'A
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jr

I'm sorry, I don't know where to put you: Gillett, McGuire

i'd have the forward rotation as:

8. Lodge
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Glenn
15. Ofahengue
16. Fifita
17. Haas
Imagine if they all manage to stay on the field for the complete season! 2019 will go down as the Year the Broncos reeked carnage on the opposing forward packs of 15 clubs.

8. Lodge
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Glenn
15. Ofahengue
16. Fifita
17. Haas

I’d drop Glenn and have a better utility and it will be premierships for dayyys!!

I wouldn't ... he has been one of our best, most consistent this year

Glenn’s great, I like him. And he has had a good year in my opinion. I would still have a better utility if I had the choice.

Last edited:

8. Lodge
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Glenn
15. Ofahengue
16. Fifita
17. Haas

When you look at the quality there, I think its inevitable we end up losing somebody like Carrigan.

Watching our presser and **** I love Wayne Bennett.

Badel: "Wayne, what did you make of the composure of Anthony's game tonight, seemed like he came up with the right plays at the right time"

Wayne: "Is that the same Anthony you were all talking about 3 months ago that he couldn't get the job done, put him at fullback? Is that the same one?"

Badel: *stutters* "oh umm he looked like he was playing in a little bit of discomfort as well"

Wayne: "That might have been that little badge on his jersey that was causing some discomfort, 100 games tonight."

*Mic drop*

Badel must fucking hate Broncos pressers these days. I wonder if Wayne and Paul White compare Badel smackdowns?

Badel: "Wayne, what did you make of the composure of Anthony's game tonight, seemed like he came up with the right plays at the right time"

Wayne: "Is that the same Anthony you were all talking about 3 months ago that he couldn't get the job done, put him at fullback? Is that the same one?"

Badel: *stutters* "oh umm he looked like he was playing in a little bit of discomfort as well"

Wayne: "That might have been that little badge on his jersey that was causing some discomfort, 100 games tonight."

*Mic drop*

Badel must fucking hate Broncos pressers these days. I wonder if Wayne and Paul White compare Badel smackdowns?

Maybe that's why they had a "falling out". White was upset that Wayne's demolition of a shit journo was better than his own.

Download the replay from the Fox Sports site and the commentator is fucking Brenton Speed.

***** sake.

*Mic drop*

there was also another bit (about the 3 minute mark) where Bennett was asked a quest (about Oates contract i think) but he said:

"I spoke about it at length yesterday ... I don't know if you guys read what you write or what, but i've got nothing more to add to what i said yesterday"

lol

8. Lodge
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Glenn
15. Ofahengue
16. Fifita
17. Haas

Is this keeping nikorima at halfback or is he sacked in this situation?

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.