PRE-GAME Round 25 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The season will operate using a Round-robin format, with the top two finishing teams to contest the Grand Final which is to be held on the same day as the men's NRL Grand Final. The draw will be structured around the men's finals series.

I'm predicting a big game from Jake Turpin.
From his first outing against Titans, the variation around the ruck he provided was a breath of fresh air.
He plays what's in front of him and if he has the forwards humming over the advantage line - Milford and Nikorima to wreck havoc off the back of that and run up a score for a home semi.
Ps: Hope the coach let's Turpin have more than 40mins on the field. One out hits from dummy half by Glenn or McGuire will drive me nuts :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm predicting a big game from Jake Turpin.
From his first outing against Titans, the variation around the ruck he provided was a breath of fresh air.
He plays what's in front of him and if he has the forwards humming over the advantage line - Milford and Nikorima to wreck havoc off the back of that and run up a score for a home semi.

Ps: Hope the coach let's Turpin have more than 40mins on the field. One out hits from dummy half by Glenn or McGuire will drive me nuts :-(
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wtf is that formatting?

Last edited:
Big Sammy packing down in the Bulldogs scrum. Thanks for the memories Sammy!

Tallis gets introduced into the HoF by the man he publicly seems to hate the most. Eat some pie, Fool.

Tallis gets introduced into the HoF by the man he publicly seems to hate the most. Eat some pie, Fool.

The Tallis/Bennett thing sort of reminds me of this

Ati2yEh.png

Is this on video? Must watch.

Unless it gets put on the Broncos site, probably not. Tallis puts on a nice front to keep up the charade

Thanks to the club etc etc, but still got a Merge reference in there. Petero didn’t mention Penrith

We'll win well. WWW. Manly will start okay and we'll all be worried but then our points will come in a rush. We may even get the points spread we'd like.
I don't often quote myself but when I do, I'm fucking right ha ha

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.