PRE-GAME Round 25 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I agree, this winning by 30+ rubbish being bandied about is complete fantasy. I'll settle for a victory and see where it takes them.

I'll just settle for no injuries. I hope Milford comes off early

We'll win well. WWW. Manly will start okay and we'll all be worried but then our points will come in a rush. We may even get the points spread we'd like.

The Woman's Broncos side vs PNG Orchids match is being streamed on the Broncos website at 1:30pm for those interested.

Last edited:
Win by 20 or lose will be the virtually the same result. Today is a day to throw caution to the wind don't put the cue in the rack, attack attack attack.

I need Milford to score about 150 points to win my SuperCoach final, so, let's go Broncos!

4 tries & 4 try assists should suffice.

I need Milford to score about 150 points to win my SuperCoach final, so, let's go Broncos!

4 tries & 4 try assists should suffice.

Did you captain Teddy? I have him (and did) and Lateral. Turned a shit last week into a decent last week

PNG are playing just like the men’s side. Plenty of defence and hard hits. Brisbane 4-0 after 12mins (Kuk try)

Another try! We're all over them.

Did you captain Teddy? I have him (and did) and Lateral. Turned a shit last week into a decent last week

Only person I didn't have, had Fergo & Latrell both dropped 120+'s, but the guy I'm up against had those + Ted, so I'm fucked.

Too many injuries ay, lost Ponga, Fitzgibbon, Widdop & Aitken over the last few weeks, killed me.

Oh well, I'll take the $200 2nd place prize, got lucky making the final I reckon, a few hail mary's.

Last edited:
Sideline conversion from Baker.

Mint.

Kody House copped a nasty head knock earlier. Hope she’s ok

Another one to Baker. Killing it

Haha yes, how good is Baker!

I know there’ll be some Sam stuff this afternoon and the groundsman will want to check the pitch, but there’s a whole hour and a half before the main game. I don’t know why they’re playing so early

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • Midean
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • broncsgoat
  • simplythebest
  • MrMoore
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Volvo Driver
  • Battler
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.