Round 25 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a shocking poorly coached team. If it doesn't pay off next year we will be looking for another coach imo

Bennett or whoever's call it was to sign Bird over Moses has to bear some of the blame too, especially when we were going into a season with fucking Nokiroma at half back. Seibold didn't really have anyone at the start of the season in the halves.

If we go into next season with Boyd or Turpin in the halves I'll be the first to criticise him.

With the way we are playing I rather sharks and tigers draw and follow my second team - the mighty Raiders!

Where is Perese playing? He looks lost

What the **** play was that.

SoS has to be halfback next week. if he's not, im not even fucking watching. Just retarded. Turpin fucking sucks at halfback.

What sorcery is this you speak of. We don’t pick half backs to play half back unless we have no choice. Haven’t you been paying attention.

Reactions: LGH
I truly hope its a draw tomorrow.
Hopefully be joining these Bulldog fuckwits on mad monday.

Has Napa done something to Patty? Carrigan has smashed him every tackle this half.

I truly hope its a draw tomorrow.
Hopefully be joining these Bulldog fuckwits on mad monday.

If it is at least I can not watch any more footy for the year. I aint watching the rorters or the storm win again.

Bennett or whoever's call it was to sign Bird over Moses has to bear some of the blame too, especially when we were going into a season with fucking Nokiroma at half back. Seibold didn't really have anyone at the start of the season in the halves.

If we go into next season with Boyd or Turpin in the halves I'll be the first to criticise him.

He have halves, he just won't play them. He is choosing a hooker and a fullback in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.