Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Only one of these two teams can make the Grand Final. Guess which one?

Piss poor.
Get Turpin to 9, SoS back into 7 as everyone can already see.
Isaako and Oates could well do with time outside of this side.
Fkn sick of these bomb kicks, none of our current spine can kick which is just horrendous.
This team is mentally weak.

Last edited:
I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

I think we have comfortably the dumbest team in the NRL, that's our biggest fault. I'm not talking about Rugby League IQ either, I'm talking about literal intellect. Knowing right from wrong, etc. I'm not sure if that's a recruitment issue or just an inherent issue because we're bringing in a lot of guys from Central & North Queensland where the education system isn't up to par.

I'm dead serious, go through our team. Oates, Staggs, Gillett, McCullough, Turpin, Flegler. I'd be moderately surprised if all of these guys could read & write at a 5th grade level.

***** sake.

I know the Dogs had a good run leading up to this game but it seems we always play down to the level of the opposition and get beat.

Well, let' see if the Tigers/Sharks fix the game tomorrow.

Well, I hope we don't make the finals. We won't win more than a game anyway, and that's if we get extremely lucky. More likely is Eels putting on a cricket score on as payback.
Making the finals is a pass mark (thanks to it being a massive top 8, and not a top 6 or less), and this season has absolutely not been a pass mark.

Last edited:
What an abject performance by a side with it all to play for.

It's saying something that the Titans and Dragons will both probably put in a better and more watchable performance next up.

Hoping for the draw tomorrow.

No interest at all in us being thrashed by Parra and then seeing Roosters/Storm/Souths win a comp.

Will save me a week of therapy cost too.

Just hope they were instructed not to turn up.

Time to move Isaako to fullback. He’s not defending on the wing anyway so we might as well.

Holy ****. What just happened. So much to play for and they do this shit.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • Organix
  • Volvo Driver
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
  • Bronx48
  • Scorchie
  • Brotherdu
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  • BruiserMk1
  • mieko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.