Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Where? i dont see it The only people i see banging on about Bennett are the fools who think he had total control over who got what.
It's possible you have tunnel vision then. No offence I have it too, but ppl have definitely said that. I cbf digging up the posts but surely you know ppl have said that.

Imagine if you could create a thread for all the 'Seibold v Bennett' discussions how awesome would that be.
Who cares, noone wants to talk about this deadrubber game anyway.

It's possible you have tunnel vision then. No offence I have it too, but ppl have definitely said that. I cbf digging up the posts but surely you know ppl have said that.

I dont have tunnel vision. I clearly see we have a number of people involved in contract negotiation and recruitment. White, Lockyer, Nolan, Lanigan and Seibold now, Bennett before him on the Broncos side, and the player and his manager on the other. Cant quite understand how you think thats tunnel vision when its plainly obvious how the process works. As i said before, they are all cogs in the machine.

And i dont believe people have said it. I can see people think its all down to Bennett for some bizarre reason when its plainly not the case.

I dont have tunnel vision. I clearly see we have a number of people involved in contract negotiation and recruitment. White, Lockyer, Nolan, Lanigan and Seibold now, Bennett before him on the Broncos side, and the player and his manager on the other. Cant quite understand how you think thats tunnel vision when its plainly obvious how the process works. As i said before, they are all cogs in the machine.

And i dont believe people have said it. I can see people think its all down to Bennett for some bizarre reason when its plainly not the case.
Well the 1st step is usually denial 😜

on another note...anyone need to select a bus or bicycle tile 378974 times to log in?

I went to this game yesterday and I only have one comment
The following players are alright, Anthony Milford, Payne Haas, Matt Gillett, Matt Lodge and Alex Glenn. The rest are peahearts who went to hide in the sheds immediately after the game and couldn’t even be bothered to thank the fans that turned up to watch them. Boyd was one of the first ones in the shed and regardless of his current playing ability, it’s pathetic leadership to say the least. Go thank the fans that travel to support you week in week out for **** sakes

The following players are alright, Anthony Milford, Payne Haas, Matt Gillett, Matt Lodge and Alex Glenn. The rest are peahearts who went to hide in the sheds immediately after the game and couldn’t even be bothered to thank the fans that turned up to watch them. Boyd was one of the first ones in the shed and regardless of his current playing ability, it’s pathetic leadership to say the least. Go thank the fans that travel to support you week in week out for **** sakes
I fucking hate Boyd for hearing this! He is setting a standard for years to come to a young impressionable side. **** him

Glenn should be captain next year.

They're only fans.

There’s more to life than footy and the fans are just strangers. Look after your family because this career doesn’t last for long.

Edited: Insult Other Member

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubling down on stupidity. Amazing.
WB was partially responsible for Haas etc just as he was with Boyd. Why are you so dumb that it has to be either or? With such stunted thinking you are trying to maintain 'it's either WB was solely responsible OR he had nothing to do with it'. Fucking dumb.
TBH, I am in the who fucking cares camp now. WB is gone and is part of our glorious history. I do not understand the compulsion on both sides to keep bringing him up, he is an irrelvance to the Broncos now, and it is only a matter of time before his coaching career is over.

TBH, I am in the who fucking cares camp now. WB is gone and is part of our glorious history. I do not understand the compulsion on both sides to keep bringing him up, he is an irrelvance to the Broncos now, and it is only a matter of time before his coaching career is over.
Totally agree. It's only a matter of time for any coach before his career is over. It's not necessarily both sides bringing it up, it's individuals who bring it up despite knowing that no coach is solely responsible for contracts.

As long as people like Foordy keep peddling lies or misrepresentations people such as myself will keep exposing the inaccuracies. We have to or else the lie becomes the accepted 'truth'.

Annesley just said in his weekly briefing that the refs got it wrong for one of Meaneys tries and that it should have been an obstruction ruling

Not really any worse than last year? Mate with all due respect that’s just fucking idiotic and I’ll find it really hard to take anything you say seriously if you truly believe that.

"Mate with all due respect that’s just fucking idiotic" - that statement carries no due respect, and saying 'with all due respect' before calling someone an idiot is just a cheap way to call someone an idiot and not seem so rude

Meanwhile, my opinion that this season hasn't been particularly worse than last year, may not be right, but is valid, and is certainly not so blatantly and obviously wrong that it can be claimed to be idiotic

I won't be losing any sleep that you don't take my posts seriously

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.