Round 25 Discussion

Where the hell did that come from?!

The first field goal was a shocker...this one was arguably one of the best of the entire season!

Golden point baby.

What a field goal!

Unbelievable.

I'm backing the Sharks here.

JT wins it.

Damn that sucks for the Sharks.

I was hoping Sharks would win that. Unfortunately, that run by Taumalolo killed them.

I've noticed the refs have been more cautious when the siren sounds.

At the end of the first half, Cowboys had already played the ball by the time the siren sounded. Ref called time straight away.

I just read an article that mentioned something very interesting..

Thurston did it all himself on the half-hour, crashing over from close range, but there was a curious comment broadcast over the referees' microphones.

"I can't see the grounding but … yep," one of the whistlers answered when asked if Thurston had scored a fair try. Ashley Klein was closest to the touchdown, with Chris Sutton some 20 metres upfield.

I just read an article that mentioned something very interesting..

Thurston did it all himself on the half-hour, crashing over from close range, but there was a curious comment broadcast over the referees' microphones.

"I can't see the grounding but … yep," one of the whistlers answered when asked if Thurston had scored a fair try. Ashley Klein was closest to the touchdown, with Chris Sutton some 20 metres upfield.
Yeah, I heard that. Very strange.

It definitely was. No surprise it involved Klein..

Anyway, this field goal by Holdsworth was a bloody good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although they lost congrats to the Sharks for putting up a strong fight and almost beating them. I thought they were going to get absolutely flogged tonight.

WHAT A FIELD GOAL

Active Now

• Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.